Tuesday, July 13, 2010

5 Cocks - 3 Loads

Two Saturdays ago it was too hot to do too much outside, so I took an air conditioned car ride for 40 minutes to hit a sub-par, but necessary adult bookstore.

The parking lot was kind of sparse, so I had little hopes for anything. And it was a holiday weekend, which could tip the scales either way, I suppose.

There were the usual suspects - old old old men, some carrying their fucking oxygen around (just shoot me if this ever becomes me!), some middle aged, saggy chested, full-gutted men and then one or two somewhat decent guys - especially when you consider the "competition".

I opted out of most of their leers but I'm a cocksucker who just paid $10 for entrance fees. I was going away with something.

The first guy was a dud. I sucked him for a while but could not get him hard, let alone off. I have to believe it was more him than my skills. I'm not patting myself on the back, but I do have a few thousand guys who would tell you I got them off - so I must be doing something right.

I said I needed a break and left the booth and found another. I passed a seemingly attractive amer-asian man in the hall. I have to say, for the most part I am not attracted to asian men at all. It is not them per se, but just my tastes and we all have our likes/dislikes. I will say this, the guy was persistent.

He'd stand outside my booth when I sucked guy #1. He stood outside my booth when I was watching a "movie". I finally let him grab my basket and eventually he uncovered his. It was small. Really small. I wasn't into it, but sucked him for about 5 minutes and gave up. It was not my thing.

As I was leaving my booth I ran across a shorter version of me. Buzzed head, goatee/beard. But about 6" shorter than me. But man, what a man. He came into my booth, exposed himself and pushed me down on his cock. He called me a "faggot" and made me suck him. Well....not so much "made" since I was all too willing, but his hand was at the back of my head firm, he was hip pumping into my mouth and then reaching down and playing with my tits.

"Cocksucker" rolled off his tongue like it was the most natural thing in the world - and maybe it was. He was hot. (not that I'm saying I am.) Asian guy was at the door watching and I just didn't care. The guy fucked my face then let me do my thing and treat his dick right.....then back to fucking my face. Nice.

He stood me up and was going to try to fuck me. I was down with that. He didn't like guys watching but he tried....too much so. He triggered something in himself and said he was gonna cum. I swooped down and caught it all. Every. Fucking. Drop. He patted my head and walked out.

I moved booths and a silver hair guy (but young) walked in and dropped his shorts. His 7" fatty was jutting out so I went down on him. He was quiet and let me do all the work. Then I saw a 2nd pair of feet and there was another football player looking guy there. Nice dick too though a little smaller.

I went back and forth on both dicks as they ended up making out. I think they were getting each other off and I was just there for a little assistance. I wasn't emotionally attached, so what the fuck did I care. I knew what I was - and what I was doing.

Silver hair guy grabbed the back of my head first and without a sound shot his bitter bitter load in my mouth. Naturally I swallowed. Moments later his new bf did the same thing, though his cum was just fine. Neither of them were big loads, but beggers can't be choosey.

As they left, Mr. Asian was there - watching.....waiting.

I zipped up and left the building.

1 comment:

Donkey Bong said...

Too hot, brother. I haven't had Three Load Day of my own in quite some time. I'm overdue.