Monday, July 05, 2010

Punk Rock Motherfucker

....or so he claims.

41, 5'9" and all of 160, while he was pierced here and there, he worse checkered keds (or maybe converse) to my hotel room. Why that might have been 'new wave' 27 years ago, I don't know he qualifies for 'punk' anything.

That being said, he had a good body. He clearly works at it and it shows in his arms and abs. His buzzed/shaved head helped in the facial area. He was ok, but nothing to write home about. Wait - I guess I am, right now.

The cock was fine too - about 7". But let's back up a bit.

I was out of town and on MH. He reached out to me, and while his ad was of nothing more than some random snippets about bands I had never heard of, his email to me piqued something in me. Plus he seemed engaged at the idea of meeting where others on that site drop off like flies the second you affirm their existence.

I was up early and he said he'd be too. He didn't say he was getting from work and had to shower, yada yada yada. I said 'why shower'. He said he would be 'dirty and raunchy' - which I thought was the point, literally and figuratively.

But shower he did - and show. He seemed shorter than his stated height, but I didn't care. I was horny. It had been two days (almost) since Mr. 8.5" ploughed my butt and I was ready for another go-round.

I stripped down and so did he then he turned me around to take a look. "NICE ass. Love all the hair". Then it was me over to the bed and him standing beside it. I took the hint and put his cock in my mouth. Or he put it there - over and over and over again. He ended up piston fucking my mouth. If I could have, I would have laughed when he said "yeah, suck my cock!".

There was no sucking involved. It was all control to take a tonsil-pounding. Cocksucking is about finesse, talent and some manipulation. This was about just taking the thrust. I had no tongue or saliva skills going on. Though his cock was getting a good wet coating.

At some point he climbed over me and I ate his ass. Yes, this was a man who just showered, but luckily didn't use any perfumed soap. He was clean, but tasteless. He seemed to like my tongue work, and I do take pride in what I do.

Then it was time to get on my stomach. He (I had no name) got behind me and ate my ass, which was a much better job than Mr. 8.5" did a few days back. This guy had me squirming. It didn't hurt that he was not-so-silently giving praise to my ass. C'mon, I'm only human - I like to hear that, even if he was doing it in a filthy tone.

Some spit was applied to his cock and my ass was saliva'd up. With my good hole stretching a few days before, I was still tight, but he slipped in easily. Bottomed out in short order too. Then he went to work on pumping my ass.

His potty mouth continued throughout the fuck, calling me most names in the book and telling me how great his cock felt in my ass. I like that he put himself first instead of 'my ass felt good around his cock'. I like guys who make it about them!

Unlike the fuck I had taken the other day, this one wasn't to last 40 minutes. More like 10-15. Not bad, but the orgasm came without much warning or build up. Maybe he thought he could hold off too and than hit that brink. It happens.

The moans were loud enough to be heard in the hall. I'm ok with that. Then he said, "take that load up your filthy faggot ass!" He throbbed and throbbed and throbbed. As he'd say later, "the first load of the day is always the biggest". It felt large.

After that he finally crawled off me and walked to my head and presented his just exited cock to my face. I opened up. I took him to the bush. I didn't really taste me on him, nor any residual load. But I cleaned him off good.

But then it turns out, I'd be cleaning him off for the next 30. He was trying to recharge and go for Round 2. I was trying to help him.

Between bouts of me sucking on him or licking his nuts, he'd eat my ass or stick his thumb up there, in a way that would suggest he was trying to taste the load or push it back up me. But he claims this to be untrue. He said he shot it too far into me to easily drip out.

There was some more play and an attempt at another go-round of fucking, but it wasn't going to happen. He cleaned up and left. I showered, packed and checked-out - but left with a load in my guts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are not Keds, they are "Vans". My brother in law wears them and he is definitely punk. He made all his groomsmen wear them with their tux and jet black hair (required) or shaved heads.