Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Nerd 2

We are two months in - that is to say, me sucking off "the Nerd".

Most weeks, it is every week. Though due to his work schedule and mine, we missed a week. He seemed to think we didn't, but I had to school him on that.

I had mentioned, two weeks was too long between giving him head.

I said this while massaging his cock through his work trousers. "Trousers" seems to fit here, and not just pants. They are dress slacks (what an odd word) but not suit pants. Either way, I was feeling him bone up. I was feeling how fucking heavy that cock really is.

Saying that is one of the nicest cocks I've ever serviced is no stretch. I've had bigger. I've had thicker. But this fits in both. The right length and circumference. The right heft - and heft IS the right word. It's heavy and meaty with a big head. It's a straight shaft and has always been at the ready.


His head had made it past my lips and I was about half way down on his phallus when he shuddered and said, through his moan, "oh fuck - two weeks IS too long!".

Nice.  I kind of got him right where I wanted him. Though let's be honest, he had me where he wanted me: on my knees.

These blowjobs are never long. He stops me or slows me down, but usually only once. I know he has to get home to his husband or wife. I am always polite. I ask him if he wants me to cool him down or if he wants me to go for it.

It is almost always "finish me off".

When he comes, you think he'd be standing at the epicenter of the 1994 Northridge earthquake. He shudders uncontrollably and for a good length of time.

I know some of that is physical make-up, but I know some of it is my ability. I like making him unstable, weak, and pleasured, all at the same time.

Now we're coming up on a week. Time to see him again.

1 comment:

cyberi4a said...

"....epicenter of the 1994 Northridge earthquake. He shudders uncontrollably and for a good length of time."

Since I was living in L.A. at the time of the quake, I understand what you are saying :-)