Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Misfire

He was from foreign descent.  Arab and Black. He seemed naturalized, possibly born here to parents who found there way. We really didn't get into it. I didn't really care - truth be told.

What intrigued me about him was his screen name: WellHung.

To make a long story short, I suppose that name gets you a lot more attention than AveragelyHung. Which is all he was.

Though I suppose that is all relative. Maybe compared to others he has seen, he is big.

To all that I have seen - which is, ummmm, innumerable - it is not.

It was fine. He was fine. But he talked a much better game than he delivered. I'm all for a guy with bravado, but damn - have something to back it up when you actually show up.

I have an attraction to mid-eastern or Arab men. Not all, of course, but it's there. I was hoping. If I did my guessing correctly, he had some Arab in him (so did I!), but I would guess he was predominately black.

He was maybe 7", which is nothing to sneeze at, but I don't know that would be "well hung". And for all his talk, he stood there taking my blowjob like a deaf-mute.

I like a little interaction when I blow. I've even had silent interaction that is hot. This was just like a guy who wanted to be into it, but just wasn't or one who could muster up the energy. Maybe he wasn't into me. I get that.

If true, I'd say "then just walk away", but how many times have I not been into it and still went through and blew the guy?

I don't think he'll be coming back. That's ok. Now I'm not sure I could muster up the enthusiasm to service him properly.

1 comment:

cyberi4a said...

He sounds as exciting as watching grass grow.