Friday, October 03, 2014

2 of 5

So I'm online - Scruff - and got hit up by a guy only 4 miles away.  I was afraid he was all talk. He liked to chat.

But to be fair, I was giving him that because, well, he was 5'11", 175, hairy, bearded, handsome as fuck, a nice cock and going by what he said, like it dirty and sordid.  What's not to like?

Of course, I was giving him some room for chatting and delay.

As it turns out, he was waiting for his partner to fall asleep. After he does, I guess he is just out of it and would never notice this guy being gone. So, he was all about cheating too....hence the sordid. Makes my cock hard.

By this time it is pouring rain out. But he texted he was there and I left the door ajar for him.

He got a good view when he walked in, as I was on the far bed. The closer one is more hidden by the wall, so he walked in on no surprises. He didn't turn around and flee, so I took it as a good sign.

As he stripped, he seemingly had more fur on him than his pic showed.....which was a lot.


He also would have had as much hair on his back, had it not been at least clipped. Normally, back hair is a non-starter for me (I won't go as so far to say 'turn-off'), but this guy could wear it well. He was a beast to look at, to talk to and soon - to have sex with.

He crawled up on the bed and onto me. No easing into introductions or such. We got down to it.

He wanted to make out and I was ok with that. That was my only disappointment. Not only was he fair at it, but I think the thinks he was good.

Ok, that's not my ONLY disappointment.


The power of the angle.

The dick looks nice and a lot bigger than it was. It was probably a good 5. 5" and he certainly knew what to do with it, but maybe it was my drunken haze, but it looked bigger in the picture than when  it was in my mouth......or ass.

But before we got to my ass, I got to his. With my tongue.

He fucking loved my tongue. He called me an 'artist' the way I used it. And I used it for a good 30 minutes. He had a hairy ass (duh!), but it was a sweet hole. I loved eating it and would have gone longer given the opportunity.

But at some point, I was on my back and he was slipping me his cock.  Yes, it was the same squeaky bed as the time before, but at this point, I didn't care. After guy #1 left, I had another beer or two while waiting for this guy.

I purposefully neglected to mention that he was fucking into another guy's load, but if he noticed, he said nothing.

There was nothing spectacular about the fuck itself. He was hot. He was saying all the right nasty things - about the act, or about me. He was saying how much he wanted to see me cum. They all say that - until they do first. Then they normally don't care as much....if at all.

But he was strained, in his body and his face, he was close. And soon he added his load to the one I had already acquired. It felt good. It felt right.

Soon, he was slipping on his clothes, telling me if I'm in the area again, that I had better contact him, and that he doesn't want to see me on-line at a later date when I neglected to reach out to him. I'll take that as a good sign on my abilities.

Especially my ass-eating ones. He kept commenting on those.

He had to sneak back home and back into bed, as it was now almost 2:30a.  I had to get a little shut eye as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sounds hot, too bad he did not have the cock size to match. Can't wait to hear about 3-5.

Athens GA Poz Guy said...

Love how honest you are and tell it like it is in your blog posts! For me, it isn't a big deal as I won't turn a cock down.

Anonymous said...

Do you use PrEP?