Thursday, February 12, 2015

Fucking a Probable Meth Addict

By all means you Meth heads - do what you need to do, what you want to do. Just don't fucking lie about it so you can snag a guy so you can get laid.

You're about as appealing as the fat guy who says he's not. You're about as truthful as the 60 year old who says he's 45. You are as predictable as the profile with images from 10 years ago. And you're as disingenuous as the positive guy who bills himself as "neg - safe only".

The difference with the first three of those listed above is that while annoying, they aren't really detrimental to the other person you hook up with, or try to.

Yes, I get that meth addiction is a disease. Boo-fucking-hoo. But you kind of knew that before you first snorted, smoked or injected it, assuming you have a 6th grade education or higher - so I have very little (read; no) sympathy for you.

I knew all this before I started doing drugs. I know of addiction and cross-addiction, and it is no accident my blog is titled the way it is.

While I usually attempt to hook up with guys 35 and above, it's not only for the reason because that they are to whom I'm attracted, but the chance of drug use lessens. Sure it's not a perfect system, but you get the 24 yo who are up at 5:00a when I'm going to the gym, the chances are they just haven't even been to bed.

Last week, it was just a plethora of fucked up guys on-line. If they weren't advertising to parTy, they had been up all night or looking for anyone right now...........and then go silent because....well they saw something shiny. Or shot up. Or passed out.

Never mind that my profiles usually say I'm "PnP hostile". They either don't read it (probable) or as one guy thought that it meant I got rough when I was slamming.  Yeahhhhhhh.....I think that was just wishful thinking on his part and that I could help him score.

The most attractive man on-line  - hotter than hot - at least admitted to me he'd been up all night. I asked if he'd been using and he admitted he was. That's his call, but I appreciated him telling me up front. I told him I couldn't be around it - and he was cool with it. Though he did come back with that he almost never ever does drugs there were no longer any drugs in his body - even though he said he was just using.

Oh.....you poor poor diluted man. Pretty.....but c'mon.

Maybe guys now and days start off with meth. Me? I had to build myself up to that level after doing every other drug on the planet - and even then meth was only once and the results were so disturbing, I didn't need to try them a second time to see if they got better.

I almost decided to go to his place when he said he couldn't host because his apartment was completely wrecked. When I said, it didn't care if it were messy, he went on in detail to describe what a pig sty it was. And not cleaned in months.

Dude - that is a classic trait of a guy who cares so little about himself or his lack of reality in drug use that you can't even straighten let alone clean. So that handsome man in the pic? Well, he probably didn't look like that at all.

I did make the mistake of meeting a 27 year old for fun. I was in that mood and he wanted to be fucked. I asked him outright - he said drugs aren't his scene.

I just should have left, because clearly he was fucked up to a degree. Coming down but still..... And all he wanted was for me to find him a gangbang. It is all he talked about....all he wanted....just unending.

I did him (and myself) zero favors by staying and doing what we set out to do.

And the pics on his profile and that he sent me?


It's sad that someone peaks before he's 27. Maybe he lied about his age, but the deterioration in his face, the grey pall of his skin, the hallow eyes - he looked 27, but an old 27. He has not looked as good as his for a while, I'm guessing. This was not the body I saw.

However, it was all little sad that I had to see this at his bedside


Maybe he wasn't even 27. Or maybe that inevitable tooth loss from meth was getting to him already.

I feel bad for his dog who will one day be left to starve because he forgot to feed it, can't afford to feed it or will have OD's somewhere else and the dog goes hungry. But he wasn't the guy in the pics. He was - but not longer.

Yet I stayed (like a moron) and fucked his hole...as he talked about his cousin and uncle fucking him at eight years old.....and that hope for me getting him a gangbang.




BikeGuy Tops a Bottom powered by XTube


As I left this place, I got hit up by another guy. Again, I'm just as bad for contemplating it, but, my fucking god, look at that cock.


But the first words on his message to me were asking if I got high and had any parTy favors.

Dude - you're doing major drugs, shouldn't you be thinner??  ...was what I wanted to write back to him, but I just ended up blocking him.

I've come up with a new method for guys who hit me up: I ask, "you get high, man?"  I hope for the 'no fucking way', but now you just usually get 'sure do'.

Sure there's a flaw to this system. The guys who really don't use now think I do and that I am looking for that scene. But really it is all about weeding out. I try to time my follow-up with '...because I don't' as they are typing and sending their messages, but that doesn't always work out.

Still, I'm no one's mother. You want to use - that's cool. Just tell me. Tired of tired / used-up guys who are filthy, looking for a score - and hopefully one that might not rob me to get their next fix.

5 comments:

Bilboquet said...

Dude, just want to say that the thing you saw beside his bed, while kinda gross (who leave those thinga out when there's a stranger coming to breed your ass?), was simply a retainer. I had one from 9 to 16 yo, and my bf currently has one at 31. It's not related to the meth use. :P

Explorer Jack said...

Wow, what a post. I have never "parTied" but I see posts on CL all the time about it. I've seen those photos too, of meth addicts with the bad skin and teeth.

Your post had me thinking a bunch. My experimentation phase has gotten me this far, and I had even considered crossing that line, just for experimentation sake.

Although I have compassion for those guys (and gals) I think taking a hard stance against meth, and meth users is a front line defense in self preservation.

BikeGuy said...

I know the retainer isn't related to meth use. I had one too. But still - meth use and tooth retention are closely related. And who leaves it out? A kid who is high and doesn't really care about his surroundings bc getting high is way more important than hygiene.

Mark Greene said...

Tweekers are amazing ! They have no concept of anything other than chase the next great rush. Too much. I'm not saying I'm hatin.' I just know they are way too much for me .
But on the other hand, You yourself have to have a pretty strong addiction to continue with these undesirable rendezvous. Come on! You can do better. Don't settle just because you wanna bust a nut.

Mark
The Male Casting Couch

CoolTop said...

I confess I hook up with a few meth heads a year; here in NYC a lot of them seem to be able to keep their bodies up verrrry nicely and honestly they're often more willing to just have a good time with someone like me than their non-drugged counterparts who are preciously saving themselves for someone with the same % body fat. But I agree that more often than not their lack of sanity makes it not worth it. I'm just so easily moved by a huge bodybuilder saying "Please cum in me" that I fall for it over and over. It's a little dismaying how many guys looking for raw sex are drugged out of their minds; the sober barebacker like me who just wants to enjoy his body and the bodies of others seems to be almost a minority. But the most striking thing is that these meth heads are so disassociated from the sex they're having that you wonder what the point is at all. It's almost like the sex is the excuse to do the drug, rather than the point of the drug being to enhance the sex.

But every once in a while the guy is sex on wheels and an awesome affectionate bottom and so this very occasional jackpot keeps me pulling at that lever...