Friday, September 30, 2005

Sex Addict or Whore?

Lately I'm beginning to wonder myself.

Last night I had the opportunity to hook-up with two guys @ the same time. One who has really wanted to hook-up w/me (along w/his boyfriend) and another guy whom I have wanted to snag. There was a confluence of events which led me arrange a 3-way (the bf was not available...or wasn't made aware of the arrangement).

The half a couple had a huge schlong. He said 8", i'm guessing closer to 9. Of course, he was mostly bottom, but I made it clear that I was not looking to get sucked..or to fuck. He said he was cool w/that. The other guy had a 5 day load he needed to lose.

The half a couple guy was the first to show. It seemed the other guy wouldn't so we got busy. I let him start on my dick, he was also fingering my ass - and I knew he was trying to get me off - but then doorbell rang. What appeared at the door was incredible - one of the hottest men I've come across (and that IS saying something).

6'4", 200-220. Solid. Defined. Salt/Pepper hair (what he had on his head) and the same color beard. I was struck by his masculinity and was a complete prick (as we were in the kitchen and the other guy was not), I said - "let's get rid of him soon and have some fun".

We go to the living room and I go back down on the first guy as the new guy disrobes. He then picks up my camera and takes multiple shots of me sucking dick. I swap off for his dick, but I really try to get the first guy off...so that he'll leave. I can tell he's getting close and the 2nd guy starts talking dirty: "feed him! shoot that load in his mouth....he WANTS it!". It sends the guy over the edge...and I capture the load in my mouth. I hold it there for pictures. Oozing it out just so...but not enough to lose a drop of it really.

The first guy has no intention of cumming and going. He stays and we let him - and it turns out for the good. I suck on guy #2 and the first guy starts playing with my ass. Guy #2 can see I really like that. We head upstairs. I herd them off to a bedroom and go get my dildo.

Back in the bedroom, I get on my back and hang my head over so #2 can feed me from above. The first guy greases up the dildo and starts sliding it in. Or trying to. I've never been a fan of cold rubber, when hot flesh is available. And it's big. 8+" and about 6" around. Guy #2 tells me to take a big hit of poppers and try to relax. The dildo slides in my ass. The cock slides down my throat. He pulls out of my mouth to get some pics of that big fake dick up my ass.

This goes on. I get fucked on both ends. Guy #1 is hard again. He starts sliding his cock up and down my crack. I hear guy #2 say 'do it'. And then the head pops in. Flesh feels SO much better than rubber. He starts really fucking me after he knows I can take it. And I can. Guy #2 starts taking some pics of that cock up my cunt, then goes back to feeding me.

Guy #1 is getting close - we can all sense it, even w/out words. I ask the guy if he's gonna cum...and he confirms it. I look up at guy #2 and say, 'decide where you want him to put it!'. Guy #2 looks right at the guy drilling my hole and says: "put it UP him!"...and he does. I can feel him spasm up my ass and he lets loose his scum. This sends guy #2 right over the edge and he dumps his 5 day load on my face and part in my open mouth. I've been jacking the entire time and spurt all over my belly and chest.

I'm a fuckin mess. Covered in cum - crotch to mouth. More pix are taken. I'm a proud addict/whore. Maybe I"m a little of both.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see the pics from this session!

Rallycub