Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Guys With iPhones

I have had a number of my loyal readers (and you know who you are) give me the head's up that one of my blog pictures has ended up on the new-ish website Guys with iPhones.

This is not me. Unfortunately.


Right now I'm on page 3, but I think as they add pics I'll get bumped to page 4, then 5 then 6. Etcetera.

You might remember the picture from my original blog post last January.

Since my face isn't in the pic, I love that my readers remembered it, and were good to notify me about its appearance.

Yeah, I'm sure the site is getting loads of traffic now (pun fully intended), so it would have been great to get the link back to the blog to drive traffic. BUT I don't know how they got the pic and the moderators there might not even know where it originated from.

I'm not too bent out of shape about it all.

That all being said - it is a pretty hot fucking site. The majority of guys are mostly nude. Some are not. I'm not. I'm just performing "an act". (well, I was acting like a top.)

Who knows - maybe I'll end up on it in another way. No promises. But never say never.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a site that I'll be visiting regularly!

Unknown said...

You were featured on the Guys with iPhones site again, just recently. This one had your full face. It looks like you took it in a gym locker room using a mirror. Very hot.

shyguy said...

wow....I actually took the pic while at the gym and was scared to death someone would walk in and the comments made have been very generous...I just got lucky with the pic...more can be shown if ever interested but def a shy guy..;-) btw I am over 40 so "milk does a body good" and thx mom for the genes...lol

shyguy said...

wow....I actually took the pic while at the gym and was scared to death someone would walk in and the comments made have been very generous...I just got lucky with the pic...more can be shown if ever interested but def a shy guy..;-) btw I am over 40 so "milk does a body good" and thx mom for the genes...lol