Friday, February 17, 2006

Psycho Lawyer




Qu'est que c'est. Fah fah fah fah fah fah fah fah fah.

We knew it was coming. Could see it a mile down the road.
I get an email this morning saying he's now 'dating someone and needs to focus on him. Mind you - this was the guy who fucked me raw for 40 minutes on Monday while making out w/someone else. Oh - and I was to cease all contact w/him.

Ahhhh....to be 27-28 and insecure again.

Now, I don't believe for a second he's dating anyone (no, not even the realtor from the earlier posting). But then I got to thinking - he BEGGED me to buy him a pair of cowboy boots. The pointier the toe the better. I mean - I have the email trail (100 of em it seems) w/the begging and harrassing me for them. He got them less than 3 days before the last fuck.

Was I used? You betcha!
Was I hurt? Not really. Pissed in a way that I let myself get used.

So it was time for some fun/revenge. I had a (very) good man email him saying that I was his boy and that the lawyer was to stop fucking me and return the boots. It was no concern how he found out about it - just to stop.

Well, naturally that began entire flood of back & forth emails. The lawyer pissed at me for giving out his address - which I naturally denied. The refusal to return the 'gift'. The email to my 'Sir' telling him to cease contact immediately. Another email to me about Sir and how he'll get all 'real lawyer' on him and charge harrassment. Blah blah blah.

I made sure he knew he meant nothing to me other than being a decent fuck. And I was complying w/his wishes of no more contact. Starting........................................now! (So did 'Sir')

But then his emails started coming back - 'how do you know him"' 'where's he from'?. And to 'Sir' - 'how long have you been fucking him?' etc. Ahhhh....again.....to be 28 and insecure.

Granted, I can't say I was the most mature person here. You could say this is where my bitterness would raise it's ugly head: If he wants to fuck me over- he's gonna have to do a better job of it.

*Don't announce termination of a non-relationship.
*Don't fuck w/me or a friend saying you'll file harrassment charges. (Not when I have a string
of emails you sent FROM work from a large law firm.)
*Don't claim harrassment when you literally email me dozens of times per day.

So, a good somewhat steady fuck is in the past. Time to move on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol good for you.. I totally understand what you are doing screwing with this guys head. In his arrogance he thought he would just use you and dump you..well people in the world need to know that they can not just treat people anyway they wish. There is by all means a protocol. I say keep messing with him...the only problem is if he reads this blog then he will know it is you. This sounds crazy but no, I do not think you are immature in doing this.

Anonymous said...

As a sex addict/pig you were out of line. If he emails you - you have no choice but to go and take what he gives, your position in life.

For those who read these stories - this guy is a pig thru and thru - accepts that and relishes his position. His enjoyment - serving and being used, he sees to have forgotten that.