Tuesday, September 26, 2006

TICK TICK TICK

My time is limited at my current job. At the very least, at my current position. But most likely I will be jobless for a few weeks beginning Friday afternoon.

That being said, I haven't been doing much work. Lots of blog reading and yes, I know I need to do more writing. But today I ran into ultrasound-guy. I think if you look back at some of these writings, I've referenced him.

Shorter (hell, I'm 6'2" - most guys are shorter) guy, goatee, balding and buzzed. A nice 6" dick. And he gave it to me today.

When I ran into him, he boldly stated "I have 20 minutes until my first patient". I quickly replied..."meet me in my office". He was there in minutes.

In seconds I was on my knees unzipping his pants and pulling his stiffening boner out of his boxers. It seems his favourite phrase when I'm blowing him is "gooood boy". I think he knows, as does everyone here, that I am anything but.

As his belt buckle repeatedly went into my forehead, I continued to lick the underside of his shaft w/my tongue as my lips and mouth moved. He is not as responsive to the tongue on the bottom of his shaft as most guys are. But I adapt. That's what cocksuckers do. Keep doing something until it resonates with the feeder.

Soon enough (I mean, he had patients waiting), his dick stiffened and both hands went to the back of my head and PUSHED me into him. Then he started to unload. Telling me to take his cum, he poured it into my all-too-willing mouth. Slightly bitter, but I didn't give a fuck. I took it gladly, as I kneeled on my floor in my suit.

As he put himself together, I told him I was leaving the organization (which right now is about a 50% chance of being true). He told me he'd like to feed me again tomorrow. I upped it and said - everyday this week!

Here's hoping he calls tomorrow.

No comments: