Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cock Whore

...or so I was called earlier this week in my hotel room. I'll assume this isn't a shock to any of my readers. G-d knows it wasn't to me.

The guy (who I am sure told me his name, but I promptly forgot it) answered a craigslist ad:
45 mwm, 5/7, 190 (i am fit, go to gym 5x a week), br/bl, clean shaven, clean, disease/drug free, 6.5 thick and cut. (that seems heavy for his height, but he really came across as h/w/p.)

He also claimed it was his 2nd time ever with a guy. Maybe. Maybe not. What do we all really believe when someone tells us this? Little to none in my book. Yes, I am highly skeptical/cynical.

He seemed jittery when he arrived. I talked to him for awhile about baseball. I might be a cocksucker, but I do know about the boys of summer. But when that was done, I went over to him and not only was he hard through his suit - but leaking through his boxer briefs too. This doesn't seem like a man who was nervous.

Nor did he look away when I got between his legs as he sat in the lounge chair. Many men would have put their head back and just taken in the fellatio. Not this guy. He liked watching. And I like being watched....by the recipient or a third or fourth party.

He let me do my work - at least for the first 20 minutes. After that, I think he felt more in his element. He started truly feeding me. Pushing his dick in my mouth and extracting it. Eventually he had me against the bed just face fucking me. All was right with the world.

He probably got off on not being gay about his actions - and I got treated the way I think I deserve. Demeaning? Probably - but I won't judge what gets you off if you don't judge me.

His dick was thick and really could fill my mouth. He may have short changed himself when he identified himself as 6.5". I would get guess closer to 7".

As we continued on - and I did try to edge him over and over and over - he started testing the waters when it came to his verbal skills. It started with him asking if I liked his cock......then if I wanted his cock.....then if I needed his cock.

All responses were my muffled answers of 'yes'. It's kind of rude to talk with your mouth full - or so I was told as I was being raised.

Then he started with the name calling - and it finally escalated to 'cock whore'. It's not like I could argue with him if I wanted to. I guess I could have clarified that I was a 'cock slut', as I never really charge for my services.

He then started peppering his talk on how good the head was and that he never gets it from his wife....and he was hoping I would swallow everything he shot into me. Though I said earlier in our email exchanges that I would - he might have had the same skepticism I had when it came to actual hooking-up. I assured him his sperm would remain intact with me.

....and boy did the man shoot. HUGE HUGE LOAD. I stopped counting the major squirts after seven. There were more and then the minor ones.

Not only was his wife not providing him head, I don't think she was giving him anyway for release. He said he jacked off the night before, but maybe I'm underselling my oral skills and the art of edging for 45 minutes.

....or maybe it was all the talk of the World Series and the play-0ffs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been meaning to send you a comment forever... but for one reason or another never got around to it...

I fucking LOVE your blog... from the profile pic down to the links... awesome.

Look forward to every new post. Keep it up man.

mountii said...

I WANNA BE A COCK WHORE JUST LIKE U LOL