Saturday, January 12, 2008

Brother in Arms

So....time for new stories..

I'm back from my work travels and am happy to say that as of today, I have new stories for ya. None of them are in sequence, but I don't think that matters. The tales I have to tell are not a continual storyline where each chapter has events that affect the next one.

Let's face it, there are only so many varying degrees of the on-line set-up and execution of getting off....or getting someone off.

But I'm a very adaptable guy and go along with most things - sexually and otherwise.

After placing an ad on Craigslist, I got a number of responses. But one guy who intrigued me was a 38 yo who said he had 9x6 c. Yes, I try not to be a size queen, but who wouldn't wanna see that? And of course by 'see', I mean 'suck'......or whatever else.

I'm also a sucker (literally) for a man in a harness.

We exchanged a few emails and it was decided I would leave my door open and that he was very into verbal. .....and you know I'm down with that shit.

I actually thought he wasn't going to show, since he was 10 minutes away and now it was 25 or so. But the door was pushed open and there he was in all his glory. Work overalls, Citadel wrestling tshirt (woof) and a knit cap. He was handsome too.

His frequent references to being up all night and not being able to sleep made me wonder if he was tweaking or something, but he wasn't too icky about that - though generally I try to avoid those types.

I was a little worried when I got him out of his overalls, as I thought there was no way of 9x6 anything...but he surprised me. Definitely a grower...

I was happy to be down on my knees and help him get it all the way up....as I took it all the way down. And true to his word, he was verbal, but more about his background.

As I was taking him to his short and curlies, he was telling me about it felt like when he had his older brother blow him back when he was 17. He and his brother were 'drunk' and his brother blew him and swallowed his seed.

Then he started calling me his brother. Reliving, real or imagined, his fantasy blowjob. I was ok with it and continued my work.

Tweaker or not. Brother story or not. The man blew a huge load. ...and yes, I took it all.

What? You're surprised?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Hopefully when you are in Atlanta and post a CL ad I'll be able to recognize something in it so that I don't miss the opportunity to answer it.