Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Phone Sex

I have other stories to tell, and a video to upload (if anyone can tell me how to easily reduce the size so that is uploads, I’m willing to hear it), but for now, I have a story from yesterday that is still fresh in my mind.

Yesterday, my “regular” Monday thing didn’t pan out. …and by "regular", I mean my last two Monday fuck sessions, where I put it to the guy – instead of the usual me taking it. He’s not answering my emails, so I thought I’d take a gander at craigslist.

I work downtown and there seemed to be a bit of a clamor for hotel sex in these ads. Lots of guys in town, in their hotels, wanting to get off or get guys off. None of the guys wanting to get off interested me or got back to me, so I made arrangements with a guy who wanted his face fucked. I thought I’d give it a try.

So, despite my earlier posts about not getting head again, clearly I’ve changed my mind. But that’s what happens when you let your dick do the thinking for you. I did ask about 1,000 times if he did indeed swallow. He said yes.

I also happened to be chatting with a guy I know from Chicago. He knew what I was doing and asked if I could accidentally leave my phone on while I played with this guy. I said I could and would.

As I rode up the elevator to the room, I called this guy and said I was about to knock on the door and to just listen.

The sucker eventually answered and he was ok looking. Nothing more than that. About my age, but a little worse for the wear. No judgment, just the way it was. He stood in front of me and I told, ‘go to it – that’s why I’m here’. He sank to his knees.

I told him to ‘take it out’, but he didn’t do a good job at it. I found myself being louder than I normally would have been and a bit more vocal. Let’s face it, I was putting on a performance at this point: for the cocksucker, for my phone guy and for me too.

The guy was too slow or I was too impatient and I had to undo the belt and button. He did take care of the zipper. He was impressed when my semi-hard dick flopped out. I never tire of guys liking my dick – even if I am not in a giving mood.

Anyway, I’ve become more comfortable in my ever-changing role. Not so deep-down, I know I’m not a top, but I think I missed a calling by not ever enrolling in a school play. I seem to take on the role seamlessly and do a more than convincing act.

I talked down to the guy, literally and figuratively. I buried my dick in his throat and he choked and gagged. He liked my poppers – as I have never seen a guy take such deep and long hits off them in my life.

But I would get my dick all the way in his throat. I can’t say it was the most comfortable for me, but we got it there. There was not velvety smooth feeling. He’d gag. He’d cough some. I’d let up a bit. We’d go back at it.

He never said ‘no’ (not that I gave him much of a chance) and I kept up the verbal part for my phone guy. The words, ‘cocksucker’, ‘choke on it’, ‘eat my dick’ were used frequently – or some variations. Use your imagination – I know you know the score and the script.

At one point, I got him where he was sitting on the floor, his head against the mattress and pressed between my thighs. I fucked his face, just like his ad stated. He gagged and I didn’t care. He coughed and I could care less. He had tears running slightly out of the corners of his eyes and I loved it…..because I had been there before. Hundreds of times.

I knew I was putting on a good show for all involved.

Then, I insisted we move to where he sat in a similar position but against the desk, so I could watch myself in the mirror. But I also got to put the phone on the desk, right behind his head and where I could lean over and do my vocal role.

More poppers for him. For face fucking for me. More tears coming from him. More degradation coming from me.

I finally told him I needed to shoot and that he was to take it. I buried my dick and unleashed my week old load.

He struggled with it, no doubt….or perhaps he was putting on a good show too. I told him (and the guy on the other end of the phone) over and over, ‘no. no. no! – you will keep swallowing. You will take it all’. I’m sure I was telling anyone out in the hall who may have been walking by.

When I was done, without a word, I pulled up my pants and buckled them. I grabbed my phone from his desk and walked out of the room, my nuts a little lighter.

I wasn’t five feet from the door when my phone bud, who was still on, and I started talking. He was very impressed with my role-changing abilities, as he has “known” me as only a dick-taking bottom.

He could hear everything: the guy and me. That was perfect, because I hate playing to an empty theatre.

This is why I think I would do so well being in a video!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

serious question from a straight guy, where can I buy Poppers? I'd like to try them with a woman.
I haven't the slightest idea.
sounds like they'd loosen her up a bit.

d said...

I love reading of all your adventures in this blog. My only other comment is in reference to the previous comment. Straight? Really? Interesting how he happened upon a "gay sex" blog and read to the bottom to see where poppers were mentioned. Hmmm.

Jay said...

Love the story!
jay