Saturday, August 23, 2008

Married Guy Suck Off x 3

I was out of town most of this week - sorry for the lack of posts, but between working, I was working on getting you guys new material. Well, getting ME new material to give you. As much as I love sharing with you all, it is all about me.

After placing a craigslist ad, I got a number of responses. More than a few of those responders worked out over the course of the week. None more than the actual first guy to hit me back.

Married father. Mid to late 40s, full body. Not fat, not muscular. Just a downtown business man who lives in the suburbs - a body that screams: DAD!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes being out of town, it is hard to find anyone who is a morning person. They are just not motivated to dump a load before work. I mean, I'm up daily at 5:30, so I'm ok with it. I don't actually have a preferred time of day to have sex. If I'm breathing, I'm good to go.

Anyway, Dad wanted head - and he was a morning guy. 7:30...still later than I wanted, but what the hell. As most married guys have told me (and you've seen elsewhere) they don't get it at home. The ones who do, the wife normally doesn't swallow. Or so I've heard.

"Don" came in each day, suit, tie, dress shoes. First day he tried just dropping his pants, but he couldn't get the spread he he wanted - so the pants came off. He liked to lay back on the bed, feet on the ground, so he would not really look at me. Who knows what he was imagining was blowing him. I didn't really care.

His dick was very average. 6", thin shaft. Nothing remarkable about it at all. Even his nuts were smaller than average.

Don liked my mouth, but blowjobs are like pizza - even when bad they are still pretty good. Though I am NOT saying my head was bad. Guys just love getting blown though. Don was no exception.

He only lasted maybe 1o minutes before he popped his nut. Naturally, I took every drop. He was happy and satisfied. So was I.

He liked it so much he asked if he could stop over the next morning. Then that morning he asked if he could stop over the next.

Normally, I wouldn't have cared one way or the other, but I know enough about this town that I wasn't going to find anyone else that early. So at 7:30 the other two days, there was a knock and I let him in. Each time was the same scene - though he maybe have been a bit more verbal.

I would go out on a limb to say it was the first time in his life he might have gotten three blowjobs in three days.

I'm a guest to the city, but an ambassador to the Cocksucking World for feeders of the planet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somehow I thought that you were having these adventures only to report them for my enjoyment! Who cares? I'm certainly going to enjoy them! Keep it up! Or THEM up!