Friday, November 21, 2008

New Post - not a story

Not that I don't have stories to relay. I'm still racking up new encounters for you guys. Committing them to a post is another matter. I have some partially drafted and some just up here in the old grey matter.

But I thought I'd point out that I have updated my blogroll - again. No one has been deleted, or at least I don't think so. But I have added a few.

Dulce y Peligroso is a pretty hot blog. Luckily for me, RG is 'offically addicted' to my blog. HA! - get it? Bad thing for me - he's competition on the bottom department. If we lived in the same area or traveled to the same towns, he'd be serious competition. But he's hot enough, that'd it would be welcomed. I'd give it up for him - in more ways than one.

I believe, Gay Pig, found me via RG at Dulce. He seems decent, though to stay on my blogroll, he'll have to keep up with the postings. He doesn't know it yet, but I don't keep folks on who go dormant for months at a time.

As for other posts - I should be back to those in a day or so. The next one will have pictures....and I know how much you guys seem to enjoy that shit!

No comments: