Saturday, April 24, 2010

Grindr Find

I have to say, I haven't had the best of luck with Grindr to get cock.

When I first got he app, I hit it the first half-dozen times and scored 100......but then it promptly went to zero. I've seen some hot guys here and there, but no one who follows-through. Lame. Don't they know what the app is fuckin' for?

But there is some leather "event" here in town this week, so there are a bunch of out-of-towners who are here. And quite a few have iPhones - clearly.

I was working downtown and got hit up by one. On his profile pic, he looked ok. 45, 6'2", 200 lbs, blonde. He looked solidly built and the pics of his dick were nice. He added he looked "better in person". My friend "Lou" told me that anyone who says that usually isn't.

This proved to be the case. Room 1213, I was directed to and I walked from my office to the hotel. I was greated promptly. The guy wasn't horrid, but I can't say he looked a lot like his picture.

The guy did have a nice dick. Maybe around 8" but on the thinner side when it came to his shaft.

He sat in his hotel chair and I got on my knees and went to work. He wasn't hard when I started, but still a nice length. It didn't take too long to get him hard.....



...and unfortunately, it didn't take a long time to get him off. I don't even think I sucked him (and got face fucked) for 1o minutes before he blew his unassuming, underwhelming load in my mouth.

With little or no additional exchange, I swallowed, thanked up, got up and walked out the door and back to my office.

He had probably gotten what he wanted, and I got what I asked for - whether it was exactly what I wanted or not.

It wasn't a loser situation, but I can't say it was a winner either. Just necessary.

1 comment:

Mr. Steed said...

I haven't succumbed to the temptations of Grindr yet. I know too many guys who whip it out in gay bars and make fun of other nearby users.