Friday, August 12, 2011

7 Doors Down

In all my travels, in all my sex, I have never hooked up with a guy in the same hotel as I was staying.

Even with Grindr and Scruff, I always think it could happen, and guys might be close by, but never in the same hotel.

Imagine my surprise earlier this week. Scruff had a bald, furry, dad-type 156 feet away. Then 9. Then 88. Then 1. I understand there is only a degree of accuracy when it comes to the GPS stuff, but still.......there were no other office buildings or hotels around.

We exchanged non-specific texts. It finally came down to that not only was he in the same hotel, but on the same floor. As you can tell by the title, he was in 819, I was in 826. Our schedules were hard to mesh up, but I was up early one day, as was he.

He was downstairs getting coffee. I told him to knock on the door when he returned. Five minutes later, there was a knock.

The man was 5'10", 180, maybe around 50. Bald and furry as I mentioned. Handsome face.

We chatted. No expectations. He mentioned maybe we could meet after our business obligations, as he had to get ready for work and finish his coffee.

I told him he should just finish his coffee while I went down on him. He made no move for the door.

Probably only 5" in length and not as thick as you'd like - or I'd like - it was nice to have a dick in my mouth. I think he thought the same thing. He liked it.

After a few minutes, he had to put down his cup of coffee so he could grab my head and pump my face. I felt bad he wasn't getting his caffeine fix, but I was about to get what I needed to start my morning.

In a few minutes more, I got a mouthful of daddy cream. A lot of it, but it had almost not taste. None. It was a shame. But on the other hand, I felt I provided an important service to a man who had to conduct training the rest of the day. He could go with a smile.

I stood up, he pulled up his shorts and took a drink of coffee.

He looked down at my hard-on and asked if I was going to take care of that. I told him not to worry about it - and he didn't. His hand reached for the door and he was gone.

4 comments:

X said...

great story man! something similar to this happened in myrtle beach. wish you'd blown your load, tho. it's exciting to meet guys close by!

Anonymous said...

twice i have hooked up online with a fellow traveller in the same hotel. Once I chatted with a guy on line and found he worked in the hotel I stayed in. there was a knock on the door in the morning, and he was there with Breakfast. to show my appreciation, I dropped my robe and bent over the couch for him. I went to my meeting that morning with a hot load burried 9" up my ass.

Anonymous said...

Only happened to me once, a few years ago during a boring conference at an even more boring hotel in Charlotte. Posted on craigs and what do you know? Dude's in the same hotel, with his wife. He fit the physical description of your guy to a t. It was a cocksucker's duel at first, but I let him win and walk out with my load in him. His last words to me were, "If you see me around here with my wife, you don't know me." Did he think I wanted to be pals or something?

Anonymous said...

Hi Guy,

Would you please do post and tell us the different flavour of cum you have tasted so far, your favorite and whether diet or ethnicity gives a distinctive taste.

Thanks
Ivan