Monday, February 24, 2014

the Park

The risk of getting caught - in the act, or in a sting - at a park has increased exponentially in the last decade or two.

Yet here I was, not only cruising a park, but getting into a guy's utility vehicle at a lesser traveled part of the park, that had full view of anyone approaching.  Still......it seemed risky.

Yet here I was. In a passenger seat of a stranger.

Do you know how when you look at some guys, you just know their the sub?

It's the way they carry themselves, react or a facial look that just lets you know they want to be controlled.  Of course, I like to think I'm above that. And often guys mistake me for (or hope that I am) a top.

If you read this blog for content, clearly I'm not.

This guy, while claiming versatility, was a sub. A bottom. Whatever you wanna call it.

Now, before ever getting into his truck, I told him what I was looking for. But like many other manipulative bottoms, I think he was hoping IF he got me there, I'd change my mind.

Clearly, he's never met me.

But I can be a manipulative bottom too, when need be. And sitting in that car, I needed to be, if I was going to get anything out of this encounter.

The guy (I'm sure he told me his name, which I immediately forgot), made some comment after asking if he was a cop. He asked if I was, and then made a mention that he liked the aggressiveness of a cop - and the uniform.

I don't have one, but I can cop (ha!) and attitude. So I just became an assertive "top" who was going to suck his cock.

So I sat there and told him of what I'd like to do to him - if I were in a full cop's uniform...or leather. How I'd fuck him. How I'd let others watch.  He was stroking himself - oh, so hard in his fist.

Of course I'd never do those things to him, but he doesn't need to know that. It was all talk. But it got him going - and that's when you let the assertive personality get you what you want.

That's when I told him what I was going to do to him right then - which was to suck his cock.

It's not my usual asking / begging scenario. It was a demand. A command, if you will.  He made a vain attempt to say that he wanted to suck me afterwards. I had no intention of letting that happen, but I played along and said, "only after I'm through with you".

...and then I went down on him. And I sucked him like an expert.  He had a nice 7" dick, not thin, but not thick.

He was so worked up from the public display and the dirty talk I provided, that he lasted maybe five minutes. But it was a nice sized load and tasted good.  So there's that.

Naturally, I got every drop - as I always try to do.

But now it was time for me to potentially get sucked. I was thinking of my way out when he provided it:  "that was great, but I don't swallow or let a guy cum in my mouth".

BINGO.

"Sorry boy - that's all I want. I don't want to cum on me or in your car.  It's your mouth and you swallow or nothing at all.".

It was nothing at all.

I exited, got in my car and drove away.

2 comments:

Athens GA Poz Guy said...

Sucking cock in a car at a park can definitely be a lot of fun. I agree you can generally tell fairly quickly how things will go down. I like how you aggressively got what you wanted and needed for this unsuspecting bottom.

I also agree he is not sucking my cock unless he is willing to swallow the cum.

Athens GA Poz Guy said...

Sucking cock in a car at a park can definitely be a lot of fun. I agree you can generally tell fairly quickly how things will go down. I like how you aggressively got what you wanted and needed for this unsuspecting bottom.

I also agree he is not sucking my cock unless he is willing to swallow the cum.