Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fucked Across My Desk

It's happened before. It'll happen again.

My home office is ripe for taking cock. Bent over the desk, or on my back - legs up. It seems to work. It's a decent height for most guys.

I don't mind either way, but I would say percentage-wise I get bent over more. There is a certain anonymity to it all. That way, you're just a hole, not a human. There is something beautiful in that.

He's been over many times. Even written about. There is no game playing, no awkward intros. Any more, I might just leave my door unlocked for him and I'm stripped down and bent over by the time he walks in.

This last time, I was on my back. Last time we started with me bent over, but ended up on my back and it seemed to work much better on multiple levels.

Together, we play the race card / thing. I don't know how it came up, but it did and we've run with it. I don't feel nearly as odd doing it with him as I might with others. But it's been a rapport to which we've had to build up. It's not for everyone.

Still, he fucks really well. He knows how to make himself feel good while making me feel good. Not to say he's purposefully making me feel good, that's just a benefit. When he gets going, it can all be about him. But honestly, that's true of a lot of fuckers. They'll be in it for the mutual pleasure until a certain point - and then it's about them, it's about their cock, it's about unloading.

I love watching that threshold, as you never know where in the fuck it will happen - but it DOES happen.

The editing of the video could be a little better, but I only had the clips I had to work with, so you get what you get.

Enjoy.



Black Breeding powered by XTube


No comments: