Friday, December 04, 2015

Open Wide

He's been over - maybe twice before. I never remember his email when he contacts me and the description he sends is just so vague, that until he pulls up do I remember him at all.

This last time - this last week - he was pussyfooting around to show up or not. He didn't like that I took video the time before. I said it wasn't needed, but here he was thinking someone could identify him from his cock. And it is a nice cock, but out of the millions on the internet, no one is picking his out of a line up.  No offense to him.

He is Italian. If he didn't tell you before - which he did - that horn that Italian men seem to wear around their neck would have been a clue. Along with his Italian flag pendant on the same chain.

He is also one of these guys who insists on stripping down completely for a blowjob. It's nice and all, but really, just whip out your cock and let me work it. The time it takes them to find where they flung their clothes and get redressed can just be awkward.

Last time, I swore the guy was high as a kite too. From his emails I was wondering the same thing, but he seemed pretty normal upon arrival, so that was a plus.

He let me gnaw on his cock through his tight jeans. But those came off, then he let me gnaw on and rub my face over the lump in his briefs.

I'll give it up for his moaning verbal skills once I pulled the cock out the side and wrapped my lips around the head.

The man received an excellent blowjob from me. Before he arrived, he offered to take video on my phone - which I didn't get, as he didn't want video at all. But instead of rocking the boat, I never brought it up upon his arrival. It was a single focused case of giving head.

While I prefer guys standing in front of me, he likes to sit. Who am I to disagree?  So he sat while I gave him expert head.

Swirling my tongue. Going deep. Head licks. Shaft licks. Bobbing up and down ever so well.

But then he got this idea:  he wanted to stand, have me open my mouth so he could watch himself ejaculate into it....but at his control, which pretty much meant finishing himself off.

Who was I to say 'no'?

The way he stood, I had to twist my neck to the side. I opened wide. I waited. I waited. And then he came.............and came.........and came.

He watched it pool in my mouth, as I purposefully held it there for him to see. Sure I could have let it just slide down my throat, but clearly he wanted a visual, and I helped him with that.

He was exhausted and I just let that semen slip into my gullet and then my stomach.

As he dressed, all I could think of is: "fuck I wish I had that on video!"

3 comments:

cyberi4a said...

He sounds like one of those guys who takes naked pics of him and most of his living room and then puts that small black strip of his eyes or wears sunglasses before posting the pic to the internet. Like that little black strip would keep someone from know him or his living room...lol

You're right, no bad there wasn't a video of that mouth full.

LP - Hired Stud said...

"He is also one of these guys who insists on stripping down completely for a blowjob. It's nice and all, but really, just whip out your cock and let me work it. The time it takes them to find where they flung their clothes and get redressed can just be awkward."

I so feel your pain here..... imagine having to wait to get paid while they are dressing. :)

Bruce said...

You know, I suck at video unless it's sitting there on a side table out of the way. Otherwise, I'm like trying to get the best angle instead of just fucking going with it, ya know?