Thursday, July 20, 2017

W. 49th St.

I was messaging a few guys on BBRT when one of them also found me on Scruff. The latter was easier to message on, said he. And it is, and BBRT has limited amounts of messages a non-paying member can send. He was only a quarter of a mile away or so. He wanted ass. I wanted cock. It was a good fit. His Scruff profile said that guys love or hate his thick cock – as the latter cannot accommodate the size. I was up for a challenge. After a little back and forth I was out the door and walking to his place, after delaying a BBRT hook-up further downtown.

I buzzed and he released the door to let me in. I walked up to find his apartment door ajar. I pushed in, while announcing myself. He was walking out of the bathroom, looking like he had just showered, with a towel around his waist.

”Bret” was beefy, but handsome in his own way. Hairy chest. He was 6’ maybe 210lbs. Early to mid 30s. The pic of his dick make it looked curved with a big head. And thick.

Our foreplay consisted of the following: me reaching for his cock through towel to feel it. It was hard and thick, just as his ad had said. Even through a plush towel, you could feel girth. He opened the towel and the last part of the foreplay was me going to my knees, taking his cock in my mouth for approximately 30 seconds before he told me to get on the bed.

Seeing his cock up close, he didn’t seem to have as much of an upward curve as the picture showed. He was thick, but you know, I’ve kind of been around, so it wasn’t anything I hadn’t seen………..or tasted….or felt.



I kicked off my shoes, pulled off my pants, leaving a shirt and socks on and got on my back at the edge of his bed. He picked up a tube of lube and squirted it on his cock. He barely let me hit the poppers before he had that big head at my opening.

Before penetration, I asked him to play with my nipples and he complied. He had skills with his fingers, which all guys do not have. When he did push into my ass, I won’t say I took him easily, but I never said ‘slow’, ‘hold it’ or ‘stop’. I also certainly say ‘pull out for a minute’. He wouldn’t have cared if I did. That wasn’t just my intuition – he told me as much when he was bottoming out. To him, it was all about fucking and leaving his load.

During the fuck he liked to talk. Some of it dirty, some just chatter. I fucking loved how he was confident enough to say I was taking ‘the best cock in the city’. The city has roughly 4 million men, so statistically he would be wrong (well, I’m assuming), but that he had the balls to say it, and with authority, made me all the hornier. Of course, I agreed with him to inflate the ego and the shaft.

Bret was well versed in the art of the fuck. When a man thinks he has the best cock in the city, he probably knows a thing or two about how it is used. He never asked how it felt for me – it was never about that. He had a solid, in-and- out method. Commanding, but not hurtful….at least to the experienced. For a newbie, it could have been overwhelming. For me? I egged him on, telling him to FUCK me. And he did.

He’d pick up the pace and then slow down. I’d use my ass muscle to grab onto the shaft and then release. He wanted to fuck more, but I could sense he was edging himself too. I was ok with that. It was a good fuck, why end it? A minute or two later, he asked if I wanted the load. I said ‘yes’. “TELL ME, you want the load. Tell me you want me to breed you”.

This is a ploy I have used myself when I top. Absolution. It’s no longer the top asking if you want the load. It is the bottom asking for it. There is no confusion about who is begging for what. There might end up being regrets, but that liability is placed on the shoulders of the bottom asking for the fucking load. That, and let’s face it, the top loves hearing that shit. Begging for his fucking seed.

Bret buried deep and started shooting. The twitches were great. But then he started moving. He wasn’t one to bury and let it just release. He fucked as he shot….and kept fucking and shooting.

He never collapsed on me or anything. He stayed in me while I used my muscles to gain the last drops. He nicely complied when I said don’t move and even raised an eyebrow when he felt me working that shaft. But soon he withdrew.

As I expected, since there was no foreplay, there was no anything else. He wrapped his towel back around him (why?). I slid on my jeans and shoes. There was no offer to ‘clean up’. That would have implied him being more about getting off. As I went for the door he started to thank me. I stopped him in his tracks. There is no need to thank me, I told him. If anything it is my job to show my appreciation. He got it.

As it would turn out, I did show his pic to a friend who lived in Brooklyn when he asked who fucked me. Wouldn’t you know that he knew him?! 4 million men in the city. If 10% are gay, that leaves 400,000 of them……and yet, he knows the guy that just bred me. Figures.

I did ask ‘Bret’ where the nearest CitiBike station was. He told me. And I told him I was on my way to get another cock….another load. He told me to let the guy know I was already seeded - - that it would turn him on.

Three blocks later, I was hopping on a bike and riding downtown 21 blocks to get to the guy I had earlier delayed so I could let Bret send his swimmers up my cunt.

4 comments:

Luv2SwallowJizz said...

Another hot and sexy story!

cyberi4a said...

I love a 'cocky' man so to speak and he sounds like a good one in both attitude and size.

Hope we hear what happen to guy #2.

BlkJack said...

Fuckin' hot! Will a meat up happen with you and another blogger who lives in the area? That would be great to read from both men.
BlkJack!

Reflections of a Twink said...

mmmmmmmmmmm I wanna meet Brett!