Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Unexpected

I was just sitting there, minding my own business and working on a report when my phone buzzed. Someone on an app had summoned me.

Being a slave to my device, I picked it up and saw a man named "Robin" had hit me up.  He was 75 feet away. And if we've learned anything from these apps, it's more about who is close by than how they look. Sometimes immediacy is more important that how attractive they might be.

C'mon - I know that ain't just me.

He was 5'7" and 165.  Oh - and he was black.  Oh - and he was fucking 22 years old.

We chatted for a few, neither committing to anything, so I could either get back to work or to tease the trigger. So I sent him a pic of me swinging on a black cock.  It got his attention - not just that I was a cocksucker, but that I dug dark meat.

He got points for picking up on the clues so easily.

I couldn't have him up to my office, but I knew of a secure bathroom on the floor of the building in which he was visiting. I met him five minutes later.  He texted me that he wouldn't have much of a load.

Since I didn't really pay attention to his profile stats, he was shorter than the pictures he sent me seemed. And yes, he was and looked young.

I won't lie, I was a little nervous about blowing a guy at work. Sure, you've read it - I've done it before, but those were a little more contained venues and times.  This was a public restroom - granted a stall of one where the door locked, but on a busy hallway. People potentially could see coming and going and two guys going into a one person john.

Luck would have it - it was free and no one in the hall.....at all.  In we went. Door was locked. I sat on the crapper, while all 5'7" of him stood in front of me. He pulled out his dick......and it was ok.  But just ok.

Let's be honest here:  we all hope for stereotypes when it comes to black cock. Usually it doesn't disappoint. This guys cock was nice and all, but very very average.

Of course, I sucked it.


I loved taking it all the way in my mouth. He was enjoying it too. We were both semi-quiet, considering the circumstances. My lips hit his wiry pubes. And then I went back up again to the head.

The guy ended up holding my head and fucking my mouth. I loved it. He really put it to me too. Bring it!

This went on for longer than I expected. I thought for sure he'd be a blow and go. He was not. He was 22 but not quick on the trigger. Since I had postponed my meeting by 30 minutes, I knew I'd have time to finish the job.

And I did.

Even with the onslaught that was his hips, hands and cock, I knew he was approaching climax. The pace changed just a bit. The hardness got just a little harder. He also so, "I'm gonna fucking cum".

Maybe he was off on his assertion that he wouldn't have much of a load. Maybe he didn't realize how big it would be. Compared to other guys, maybe he didn't know how big big was. It may have been a smaller load for him, but it was a fucking big load.

I captured it all. I swallowed it all.

I started to get myself together. As I was pulling up my pants, he opened the door and left. 

He did send a Grindr message later thanking me for my mouth. I reciprocated about his cock.

I went back to work with semen on my breath.

No comments: