Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Black Cop

He was visiting from out of town and on A4A. He was African American, but at least where I am that’s not a surprise. I’ve said it before here, here, A4A is predominantly people of color. I don’t think that’s the same in all places, but if you’re looking for black cock in Cleveland, it’s a start. I wasn’t looking for any certain color dick…………just dick. He just happened to be black. And from out of town. And in a hotel.

He worked during the day, consulting he said. He was free in the evenings….until he wasn’t. Until the last night of his stay. It was freezing out, but I made the trek, douche in pocket. He was clear about wanting to fuck me. I was clear about wanting to be fucked.

I got to the hotel lobby and used the restroom to do my final clean-out. I wanted to be prepared, as I like to be a good, clean bottom. When I got to the room he let me in. His pics didn’t do him justice. He was handsome. Dark. Built. I told him so too.

He wanted to make out. I wasn’t about to say no. It was easier for him to bring me in lip to lip. He was taller than I, he was larger than I, and more powerful. I succumbed, as you might expect. He pulled me to him and held me there. This would have been great, had he been a good kisser, but alas, he was not. Story of my life.

It’s ok though. He didn’t want me there long. He pushed me to my knees. I had been fondling his cock through his briefs while getting kissed. He was plumping up nicely, but not fully erect. Just the way I like it. Personally, I like to know I had a little something to do with getting him all the way up. And I did.

After wrapping my pink lips around his dark meat, I purposefully sank down on his shaft as I watched it disappear the closer to I got to his groin. Soon, it was all gone, only to reappear a few moments later on the backing off of it…………….and then I repeated. Often. And faster. His skin glistened with my spit, making his meat look even darker than it was.



Sucking cock was nice, but that’s not what I was there for and we both knew it. He hoisted me up by my armpits and pushed me toward the bed. I fell onto it gladly. He was right behind, so to speak. In actuality he was between my legs…..crawling up between them towards me. With his cock erect, he just played with me. He slid the cock against mine. Then under my balls, toward my hole, but not in it. It was teasing. It was frottage. He was gauging. I was ready.

He was too. But out of nowhere he pulled out a small tube of lube and a rubber. He saw my face and said if he knew me better, he’d go without. He was a pro and snapping it on. It took seconds, tops. And a second later he was positioned at my hole. Since he was pushing eight inches, I took a nice long hit of poppers and waited five seconds to relax. Then he pushed in. Just the head and then steadily the rest of it. I bit my lip.

He was a pro at fucking too. The man was big, but knew how to use it. It was bliss. He kept mentioning he’d be coming back to town often and how he’d like to fuck me each and every time. Here I was with a black pole up my cunt – so who was I to say ‘no’? Not that I wanted to.

The guy was a talker. But it was easy. Nothing forced. Asking me questions and such while he slowly but deliberately plugged away at my hole. Even I responded asking what kind of work brought him to town. He hesitated but eventually answered. He was collaborating with the police department. I was more than intrigued. This was a first for me, should it be true – so I asked if he was a law enforcement officer………….he replied in the affirmative. I was raging hard at this point. He fucked harder. A fucking cop was boning my ass. Sure, he wasn’t in uniform, but I can’t have everything I want, right?

He kept up with the ‘next time’ stuff. “Next time, I’ll fuck you without the rubber”. I tried to casually bring it up now and then too. I won’t be as subtle here as I was then, but basically asking him why would next time be different – as he wouldn’t know me any better than now, not really. This was all between moans of how good his big black cock felt. I could tell he loved me telling him how big it was. I think he liked the race stuff too. He made it clear he liked white hole. I made it clear, I liked black cock.

He was close. Too close. He pulled out. Mostly to cool himself down. To not shoot….not yet. We had agreed that after he came, he’d feed me the cum from his rubber. But now he was lightly stroking his cock….the rubber getting bunched up a bit as it tends to do in fucking, let along stroking. He kept saying about how next time……next time…..next time. He watched as I reached down and fingered my hole. I watched him watch me. He was mesmerized it seemed. I told him how good his cock felt in my ass.

By this time, the rubber was almost all the way off. Then all the way off. He still stroked….slowly, but steadily. I felt the tides had turned on his thinking, but I can be manipulative. I played the part he wanted me to play – or that I think he did. Knowing there was not one at least within arm’s reach, I told him to get another rubber and fuck me. He did half of what I said.

He leaned in and pushed his now raw cock into me. The rubber he had on was next to us in plain sight. His cock was nowhere I could see it, since it was buried in my hairy ass.

It took him all of two minutes to finish what he was doing. He said nothing. He groaned a bit before, but not during. Maybe acknowledging it would make it too real. Too wrong.  I could feel the warmth in my guts.

His breathing steadied. He slipped out of me. It was still a dark piece of meat. I slid down and took him in my mouth. He didn’t stop me. I licked him clean. Clean of me. Clean of himself.

I dressed in my layers as he put on his shorts. He thanked me. I thanked him effusively. In the lobby I went to message him a ‘thank you’. By that time his profile was nowhere to be seen. I was cop blocked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craigslist really was the best way to meet DL bi/married men when traveling. You could post a little in advance and didn't have to be online all the time. Plus the guys didn't have to have an app on their phone.

What have you found to the replacement that DL bi/married guys are using to hook up with other guys?

BlkJack said...

FUCK! That was hot!
BlkJack!