Sunday, November 04, 2018

Chicago 1 - Fresh Meat

Seven minutes.

That's all it took from the time I had checked into my room at the Doubletree (room 541) to bed heading down to 429. 

The door shut, I put down my bags, my phone pings a minute later. I was brought face-to-screen with a variation of this:


I do love a spread shot with a nice basket.  The arms were nice, as was the face. But if we're truly being honest here - it was the crotch. The denim packed crotch.

He was interested and asked if I was. I affirmed that to be the case and in seven minutes from unlocking my door, I was putting a 'do not disturb' sign on it and heading down a flight of stairs to 429. 

The man was inpatient. Half way there - of that 90 second walk - 'are you almost here?'. 

I knocked. He answered.

The room was a mess. Open suitcase, but clothes everywhere. Clearly he was a flight attendant. There were uniforms out.

He was more handsome than his pic. Hispanic by background, with jet black hair.  He was rarin' to go, with only black briefs on.

I went right to it - down on my knees. I gnawed on that fabric making the black shiny and slimy. I batted his hands away from the elastic a few times until I took it down to expose the dick.


I really don't know whose cock this is, but doubtful it's his, or taken in some kind of altered state.  The cock I got was longer and with a pronounced curve downward.

The pronouncement would come in handy when I lay my head with my head hanging off his bed and him feeding me. He could have plunged deep, but he didn't. He could have gagged me a little, but he didn't.

It was one of the three positions we did, along with the traditional, "on my knees" and him laying back in the bed, which is always my least favorite.

But that is the one that got him off.  His cock / his load, his rules.

The load was plentiful and actually tasted good. 

Seven minutes after I got to my room, I had a hook-up planned.  Twice as long as I got to his room, I was on my way out of his door with his cum in my belly.

This Chicago work-trip could be fruitful in any number of ways.


Load Count
Oral:   01
Anal:  00
Total:  01

1 comment:

cyberifa said...

Nice cock in the photo no matter who's it is.