Thursday, February 28, 2019

Jeff - the Garage

“Jeff” wanted to fuck.

He pinged me as he was driving home from work. By chance, I was home a little early and available. He wanted me naked when he arrived. Like any guy, they assume that is when the door is open or left open for them, that they will find me without a stitch of clothes on.

I could do that………………or……………………

He texted saying he’d be there in 2 minutes. I went out to the garage, and opened the door for his arrival. The full garage door. With me standing in the bay – naked. Not quite naked. I had a knee brace on due to an injury.

It was cold out. Not winter cold yet, but not standing outside naked warm either. That wasn’t the point. The point was to elicit a reaction and I did. The point was to show my compliance and I did. The point was to take it one step further than his request, and I did.

I would see the grin / sneer as he pulled up. While later he would tell me he didn’t believe I had done it, there didn’t look like an ounce of surprise on his face as he parked his truck and got out.

There he was in suspender and a bow tie, right from work. He had to get home. I know that. He knew it. Yet here he was, following me inside.

The time for coyness was over – since there was none to begin with. Obvi.

I left nothing to the imagination, except for my right knee, but he didn’t look like he was into that. There would be no foreplay. At all. No cocksucking. No kissing. No touching of his beard. I’d say, clothes wouldn’t even come off…………….but of him. Me? Well………..too late for that.

I had the lube out. He took his cock out. His suit, suspenders and all, stayed on. His suit was lighter gray. He was old enough, smart enough to know, lube on the cock and on my hole could make for a stain in the crotch region. He didn’t need me to remind him. Anyways, he was running on hormones and endorphins, what I said wouldn’t have mattered anyways.

Bent over my office desk at home, he pushed into me. Hard. He is thick. He is always amazed at my tightness. Actually, I kind of am too. For all the fucks I’ve taken, for all the years, I snap back amazingly well. Too well sometimes. Some guys just struggle to get in.

Once I open though, I open. He felt that hole blossom and took full advantage of it.

This was a ‘from the behind’ FUCK. There were to be no niceties. I was there to be used to get off into. He knew it. I knew it. And he knew I knew it. I was a utility. That’s it.

The rough was fuck. No denying that. I was expecting it though. I was loving it. Even with a lot of tops, the distant fuck sometimes isn’t distant enough. There are times you want (or, I want anyways) to feel just not good enough – less than human. But damn if most tops make some kind of connection anyways. They’re good guys – but sometimes you don’t want them to be. Right now, Jeff was not there to make a connection, unless you include having his DNA coursing through your body.

With just over 5 minutes of pounding, I was receiving seed. He was losing it.

5 minutes later, he was dressed and gone, though his DNA would linger in for half a day - if not forever.

3 comments:

sc57 said...

With nice thick ones I hope for 45 minutes. Five and a load is gigo, thiugh. Thanks for the quickie. Lol

BlkJack said...

FUCK! I love the scene with you naked with the garage door open. Wow!
BlkJack!

cyberifa said...

Sometimes quick and to the point hits the spot.