Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Nerd Fuck(s)

I can surely drag stories of the big-dicked Nerd out to any number of posts. There would be little variation usually. Mostly it is still just me giving head to his incredible dick. So I thought I’d comprise a few of the non-sucking stories here.

The Nerd has fucked me maybe 4-5 times. It has always been the same, more or less. We touch each other, I go to my knees for him, we touch some more….his hands grazing my nuts, then my taint, then the hole.

The fuck has almost always been the same – me bent over the counter, him hastily shoving his cock in me, cramming it as it were. While I like the man, I fear he had no true technique when it came to the art of the fuck. It was almost jackhammer and then quickly cum. Saying that – it’s a great cock and always a superior load, so I was happy to take whatever he’d give.

Between these times where we are having butt sex, I’ve been happy to suck that beautiful cock. There is an erotic tension between us, which is palpable….and nice. I’m never sure how far I can push him. He seems innocent enough – though that’s relative, I suppose – and I fear that I might freak him out if I’m too forward or push for more “fun”.

This time in question, we were not in the kitchen, as people were working in it. We went through the same routine of touching, sucking and getting ready to fuck. As we stood facing each other, him running his finger over my butthole, there was little space between us. At this point, he leaned in and kissed me, something he’s never done. If I had to wager on this beforehand, I’d have ventured he was a mediocre kisser. I would have lost that bet.

The lip action didn’t last long, but it was intense. This time, he nicely asked that I get on my back on the desk. He wanted to fuck me face-to-face. I was so down for it.

As it would turn out, this would be a great position for both of us, well, once he figured out where the hole was. I’m only joking a little. The new angle had us thrown off a bit. But once he found it, that big fucking thick cock sunk deep into my hole. No poppers. Just breathing.

I gotta say, the Nerd was in his element. The change of position changed how he fucked. While still insistent and hard, it wasn’t a jackrabbit fuck. The man DOES know how to drill an ass. He lasted way longer than the kitchen counter encounters. Still, I could hear it in his voice and his breathing that he wasn’t far from dumping his seed in my butt.

Like he does when I suck him, he has orgasmic reactions during and after shooting his load. I actually love watching and hearing it.

I was hoping for a lean in kiss as he came, but it wasn’t meant to be. Nor has it been since. I don’t know if the kiss freaked him out or not, but it’s never been approached since.

He slowly withdrew from me, both of us shaking at the intensity for the fuck…..and of the load.

It was one of the few times I jacked off this year. He asked to see it…………..and he got his wish.

The last two times we played it was outside. The second to last time it was oral, with some ass play. I won’t say there was actual fucking. I wouldn’t even say there were true attempts. By the time we seriously considered it, his internal count had already started. I have been with him enough to know that once that countdown starts, the rockets will blast no matter what.

While I like to take the load (obviously!), I’m up for new fun. He was already between my legs, me being on my back. I reached down and spread my cheeks. “Spray that load all over my asshole. Not my ass, but right on the fucking hole”. He seemed confused, but complies.

He is never as vocal as I’d like. His moans of pleasure and moans of ejaculation are one and the same. So until I started feeling warm jets hit my exposed hole and flesh, only then did I know he was cumming.

The last time he fucked me was just near end of Fall. We played outside, in my front yard which is greened in, so no one can truly see. Sure, there’s a road next to my house, and with leaves falling,  if the drives can see through the green while going 30 mph, then more power to them, I hope they catch a glimpse. But they’d never be able to pick me out of a line-up.

The idea was for a blowjob. Yes, I wanted more. Yes, I know he wanted more. But out meet ups are usually after work, where he has to get home to his wife or husband. I’m not sure which, as we have never truly discussed it, as in the big scheme of things, it doesn’t really matter.

I wasn’t “prepared” to get fucked, if you know what I mean. There is never enough time from leaving work to getting home to him showing up. It’s a ballet and douching is rarely a part of that dance.

Yet, here we were. I was wearing a t-shirt and gym shorts (going commando) as it was in the mid-60s. He figured out my underwearless situation early on as my boner was more like a tent pole. He reached under to play, but I just pulled them off like a third rate stripper.

This time he didn't really ask permission and I didn't really protest. He just turned me around.

I faced the house and placed my hands on the windowsill.   He was behind me but with the help of the windows, I could see his reflection in the glass.

It was nice to see the ecstasy in his eyes, as they'd squint a little as he got past my ring.  I watched his head go back a little as he hit bottom.  I could see him look at me as I looked back.

While I'd love to say it was a long fuck, it was not. But I loved being able to see his face as he came in my guts.

We are so down for more play -and while I have blown him here and there, our lives and some unfortunate instances have sidelined either him or myself or both. 

We will get back on track - and you'll get more stories.

4 comments:

My Load Deep In You said...

Damn, this is a hot post, you pig

Explorer Jack said...

I love a big dicked nerd.

sc57 said...

He does seem like downdeep a nice guy. Good kisser, quiet, good fucker when missionary, and real nice dick. I want to meet him! Enjoy your posts. Thank you.

sc57 said...

I would enjoy the big nice dick as often as possible, and work with his kissing. Tell him he is good at it and the flat, laid out style of fucking. Maybe he'll enjoy more if each. So nice.