Thursday, July 11, 2019

Semi-Spontaneous 3 Way

I wasn’t planning a 3-way. I wasn’t planning anything at all. Except for the fact that two guys blew me off or ghosted me. Fuckers.

One guy contacted me. A little larger than I prefer. I wasn’t saying ‘no’ to him, and then he mentioned a buddy who wanted to get off too. Hmmmm……a 3 way. Without asking stats, I agreed. I said I needed 10 minutes to get home. He said they’d see me in 15. I replied, ‘no. 10!’. They were there in 10.

Guy 1 was as he stated. 6’1”, but roughly 240. Bald, semi-handsome. Guy 2 was 6’ or so, built. No other way to say it but classically handsome. Both maybe 40. I didn’t, and never did, get the relationship. A ‘buddy’ was used in convo, but there was another aspect to it. More than FWB I think, but I can’t say. Relationships are so fluid these days, I should just give up second guessing anything.

The dynamics were all over the place. Depending on the timing, each of us being more submissive or more dominant than the minute before. Each one directing something going on. I don’t think there was much hiding it, but I was way into #2 than #1. But oddly, with both of them, I believe I was #2. They were into each other, I had the place and the ability to watch or be watched. I was a pawn. I wasn’t thrilled with it, but it wouldn’t be the first of last time.

It is the problem with 3-ways. One person is more into one of the other people and it’s disconcerting and even troubling if you’re doing it with a couple. I learned this eons ago when doing it with a couple – one of whom picked me up without telling his partner. It was awkward, and ironically, the partner became one of my best friends………….and is probably reading this right now! And super ironically, he wasn’t the one I was into in that 3 way.

So, everyone blew each other, at least one. Everyone kissed each other, at least once. The handsome one slapped my ass once. I asked him if that’s the best he could do? He showed me a number of times, it wasn’t.  I fucking do love a firm palm on my cheeks.

At one point I said to the hot guy, “sit on my face”. He didn’t hesitate. I was on my back. Him telling me in great detail HOW to eat his ass. He fucking loved my responsiveness. I fucking loved his ass and eating it. Honestly, it’s been a good long time since I ate a butt like that. He was happy to let me keep going. He even stood and leaned over a desk so I could dive deep.

I was on my knees while guy #1 was close by jacking as I blew #2. He told 1 to cum in his mouth. No way, I thought. I pulled my mouth off long enough to say, ‘cum on his cock while I suck him’. This got both of them hot and bothered. I will say this, #1 had great cum control. It all went on the cock. All of it. Then it went all into my mouth, as the cock became cum-slimy with each up and down motion of my cocksucking mouth.

He was way into telling me to eat his buddy’s cum. I was way into eating it. Showing off. Making #2 harder while I sucked.

But sucking him off was not to be. He said he can’t cum that way. But fucking wasn’t even brought up. “Get on your back, again”. I did. He knelt over me jacking his cock right in my face. I talked dirty. His ‘friend’ talked dirty. Enough so that it got him to bust his nut onto my face, into my mouth, into my eye (ugh!). I ate what I could. I always do.

There was no real discussion about me getting off. I would have deferred anyways. They thanked me and left. Now I’m wondering how to get #2 back here on his own.

No comments: