Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Columbus 2020 - pt 1

After the office fuck, the next morning I headed out of town, back to Columbus for an event. As you’ve read here in at least two different series, Columbus has always been good to me in terms of finding strange guys to use my mouth and / or ass. This can be true of a lot of out of towners. The natives know you’re leaving town, can play, and never worry about running into you. Also there’s that ‘new meat’ vibe.

I got into town way earlier than my hotel room would allow me to check in. I had something lined up that would have been perfect: an acquaintance of a friend, someone I met at a party who struck me as someone who was of my ilk. We had great back and forth before me coming down, him counting the hours…………….and then he ghosted me. Blocked me on Facebook, Scruff, and blocked my phone number for texting. For the fucking life of me, I cannot figure that out. If I did something so egregious I’d be telling you. Maybe all talk. Maybe cold feet, but for fuck sake, say so. I’m a big boy. 

So now I’m sitting in a Starbucks (free wifi and bathrooms!), scrolling through every gay sex app I have (which anymore is only four of them). I got a lot of interest but little follow through. You all know how that goes. Actually, there were 3-4 guys in Starbucks I’d have played with, one making eye contact with me while he was meeting with a potential future employee, expounding on benefits, etc. He was handsome and had on nice big shoes…..and you know what that means: nice big feet.

I was about give up and move on elsewhere when I got hit on by a seemingly attractive black man. He was looking for a blowjob and I was ok with that to start my trip, as it was only 10a at this point too. After far too much back and forth, I got an address and a time to show. As I knew anything can happen and that after his place, who knows where I’d end up, I did use the bathroom and a Fleets I had in my bag, and did a quick clean out. I wasn’t a boy scout, but ‘be prepared’ indeed.

The neighborhood wasn’t sketchy, but he did purposefully (?) give me an address one house down from his actual. The place itself, inside, was a pit. I kind of get that messy when you’re 12 and have a mom who’ll pick up after you, but this is beyond that………..in every way. Upstairs, where we went, wasn’t any better.

While the guy’s pic was nice, it didn’t look like him in person at all. Nor were the stats anything close to what was posted. He was taller than he said, but heavier as well…….even for that height change. Yet here I was in his filthy room, sliding down my pants, so I could stroke a bit while went down to my knees to suck him, he sitting on the side of his bed.

His cock was a little above average, but nicely thick. And very dark. Which I like.


I don’t think it was me, but it might be an age thing, he was on his phone from the beginning. At first I thought he might be filming me, but I think he was watching soundless videos to keep himself aroused. If it were because of me, I think he would have done that later on in the servicing, but he started before I did. Sex ADHD?

At some point, I got off the floor and just leaned over and bobbed up and down on his cock, taking it all the way. I felt his hand reach around my back and to my ass. It rubbed over the cheeks then down into the crack. This was going to a different place. Not unwelcomed, but I was glad I had done the Starbucks prep.

He got up from the bed, without a word, and got behind me. Somewhere in that mess, he found some lube and got his cock slick. He pushed me over farther and pushed in. There was no ease. There was no let’s get adjusted. He started pumping.

While he fucked my hole, he just pushed me up on the bed a little more, took my ankles and pushed them together, so I was in a slight frog leg position. Then he went to town. I couldn’t tell on his end if that made my ass open up a bit, or tighten for him, or which one of the two he wanted – should it have made any difference at all.

He fucked pretty well, but not horribly long. I do like a longer fuck, but the more time I spent in this place was more of a chance to see roaches and the like – and yes, it was that dirty. He shot up my ass with no fanfare, though he did offer me a towel from the floor with which to clean up – I politely declined. Then I boggied out of there, just to be anywhere else. But load #1 in Columbus had been acquired

No comments: