Monday, May 04, 2020

Masked

First off, thanks for making April my highest viewed month since November 2015. Granted, that might have to do with more consistent content from yours truly, but I only write it, I don't read it. 


I broke quarantine........again. 

Honest, I've been trying to be good. I go out for walks and the grocery store. I haven't seen my sister for 2+ months, or her kids. Neighbors, at best are across the street when we talk......which is when I'm walking the dog. 

But once again, I let BikeGuy Jr. do my thinking for me. Not that Jr. got any action. My mouth did, my penis did not. 

The cock belonged to a married man I've blown on and off for the last three years. I almost never hit him up, he is usually the aggressor (yet never quite aggressive enough.....if you know what I mean). He's at least the instigator. 

"I need your mouth.....now."

Now "David" is wound so tight, it never occurred to me that he would take a chance on ever leaving his house for something like this. Now, mind you, I'm the one who usually goes to him, so he can control the situation. But he had company, but I'm guessing he really had a spouse who couldn't / wouldn't leave the house. We're all stuck at home. 

I was working from home, like everyone else, but could break for a few to slip to my knees. David doesn't fuck. Or at least, David doesn't fuck me. But he does like my oral skills. Loves them, in fact.  Clearly, he was thinking with his hanging brain too. 

I agreed to suck his dick (I know, I'm one of the heroes!), and he was coming over.  "I'll be wearing a mask, is that ok?" he texted. I responded, "it could be kind of hot".  In a weird way, it could be a hot thing. I'm not sure it was. 

He knocked, I answered. I expected to see a homemade mask, like most everyone else does. It wasn't.  He had a real N-95er. I'm not sure how he got one, or why he needed one, but...whatever.  It wasn't a Bane kind of thing, but in another way it kind of was. His oversized sunglasses did nothing to help matters. 



As often as I've sucked him - and it HAS been often - the look was a little disconcerting. I won't lie. 

It was a barrier on any number of levels. He never took off the sunglasses. While on my knees, I'd look up to see Bane looking down upon me. But not Thomas Hardy as Bane cuz that'd would have been hot as fuck. 

David's direction to me behind the mask gave a different edge to the bj. It was probably all my perception, but on many levels, perception is reality. The voice sounds different, I swear you hear breathing differently, and no ability to see behind the lenses. It's like a weird anonymous, yet non anonymous, sex.

All the elements of our normal routine was there: licking his ball, how he gets off on me licking the top of his shaft, all the head work he requires. I love a deep suck, but David like the way I swirl my tongue and lips around his head.  "Keep that up, and I'm gonna feed you lunch", said he.

So, I kept it up. Until he pushed me off, that is. He tells me I'm his best cocksucker, so the inference is that he has others. Or he's trying to keep me on my game. Or both.  But now I had him too close - and like most everyone else, we'd been holed up for weeks.  ....and let's face it, sometime your hand just won't do.

David is average sized, but it works. Something about the shape of his cock makes me collect my own saliva around it, so it's not easy to swallow as I suck. This makes for a wet sloppy blowjob, which he likes. So, as he is approaching orgasm, and my mouth is dripping spit, my spit, there is no stopping to swallow it, or I break the momentum.

That just won't do.

I also know now to stop sucking when he cums.

I will say, normally I like to stay still so I can feel the pulses of cum hitting my mouth, tonsils or throat. But David tells me to keep sucking, to keep bobbing, so I do. And he shoots. And with my constant movement, I end up slicking up his cock with some of his own cum and my spit.

No worries, he sits there after we're done and waits for me to clean it up with my tongue. It's a silent request. He knows I'll do it, because I always have. And I always will.  Even during a pandemic. 

1 comment:

uptonking said...

I find the whole mask thing kind of sexy. Of course, I enjoy anon scenes anyway... not total blackout/darkness... but keeping things casual and a tad mysterious grinds my gears. Great story. But be careful! I have not broken the stay at home rule yet. Though I have jerked it 6 feet away from a guy outdoors on three separate occasions. But, oh, my throat, my mouth, my hole... want it, want it, want it. Thanks for sharing. Love this blog.