Monday, August 03, 2020

Comments

A rare non-sex post:  I know, right ???

So, I will be honest, I've been catching up on all my outstanding entries and getting decent hits, but wasn't feeling "the love".  From all of you, that is. 

It was odd. I had / have a good following (I mean, I think) but my comments just kind of dropped of. It was weird, not by a little, but 100% just stopped. 

Until this morning. 

BikeGuy13 might have it in the cocksucking, ass eating and buttfucking departments, but apparently, Blogger and attention to detail is still a mystery to me. 

I do not remember changing any settings, but lo and behold, this morning I found 218 comments that needed approval for posting. For some reason there is now a step in which I have to approve what people comment. And I get no notification of this. 

Now, there were 218, but mind you about 50 were ads about asian girls peeing on things. I deleted those and pushed the others through. 

While this is clearly on me, I won't say I didn't have my doubts of whether I should even continue this blog. But you've read my blog, I'm all about the need for validation, which is why I do what I do. That is, have sex, not write about - though let's face it, that's tied in too. 

So this morning before dawn, I read each comment and then had to go back and look to see on which post you were even commenting. Some go back two years!

I am so so sorry for not catching this earlier, or doubting all of you. 



Now onto finishing my next post. Check back in a day or two. 

4 comments:

Explorer Jack said...

You say "Asian girls peeing" like it's a bad thing..... ;)

uptonking said...

LOL. When I came back and started posting again, I had the same thoughts. Fortunately, I was just getting reacquainted with Blogger's interface, so I was clicking on everything, which is the only way I learned that I had comments. Difference being, it only took me two weeks to catch on. TWO YEARS? Wow. That is a long time not to lose faith. So glad you are still posting. Ummm... you know, pics with your stories are always welcome! :) Just a request.

JFBII said...

Please keep posting. I love living vicariously through your adventures.

BlkJack said...

The comments. I like to think that I'm funny, but mostly as it turn out, only to myself. I had made several comments, and when they didn't get posted or a reply, I took it that the comments were in either poor taste or other. So...I stopped posting them. Now that I know, I'll send more love your way. Thanks for staying with the blog.
BlkJack!