Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Anon Fuck - Guest Blogger

My Guest Blogger has opted to go by the pseudonym, "Lou". He has yet to set up a gmail account, so I can give him access to publish posts directly here - so until then, I will be transferring his submitted stories and putting them up - like this one:

Yesterday evening I was working from home and had gay.com on in the background. I was chatting with a few people but they all seemed to be from out of town, until I got an IM from someone local. He had no profile or photo. We exchanged the usual pleasantries and he told me that he was a top looking to fuck. I used the same tactic as last time and told him to leave the door unlocked and I would walk in and take it. I never asked for his age, stats, pic, etc. It’s the element of surprise that gets me off. The thrill of walking into a stranger’s house without even knowing what they look like somehow turns my crank. He gave me his address (no name or phone number) and I was on my way.

I arrived right on time, parked, and went to his house. The door was unlocked and the doorknob was a bit sticky, as if there was lube on it. I knew I was at the right place. I went in and found the place completely dark. I came into the living room and saw the silhouette of a tall black man in the room. I turned around, facing away from him and undid my shorts. He came up from behind and forcefully pulled my underwear down and bent me over a chair. The next thing I felt was a thick thick thick 8” cock against my ass. I heard him lube it up, then he shoved in. He totally stretched me out as he fucked me hard for the next 5 minutes. He stopped and told me to get on the sofa. I went over, kneeled on the cushion, and bent over. He got behind me and in he went. He was a powerful fuck. He rode me for a good 10 minutes or so, just pounding his huge tool in my ass. While still inside me he turned me so I was completely on the sofa as he joined me. He told me to lie flat, so I did and held on for the ride. He pounded me for a good 15 minutes more while I felt the full weight of him on me. Finally he got up and a few seconds later I felt my back and arms get hit by his huge load.

He got off of me and I got up off the couch. He was standing in front of me. He was a tall, dark skinned black man with a very friendly face. He was smiling, stroking hic cock and looking at me. I took that as a hint that he wanted me to get off as well. I started stroking, thinking about the pounding I just got and quickly shot a thick load into a towel that he had handy. It was funny, as I was getting ready to cum and started making those familiar sounds; he reached behind and turned on the TV to mask my grunts. I got dressed and prepared to leave. As we got to the door he told me to pretend that I was a contractor so his nosey neighbors wouldn’t suspect what we did, even though my shirt had wet spots all over it from his cum. As I opened the door he said, “I’ll let you know when I want you to come back to fix the stove.”

Clever man, huh?

1 comment:

cb said...

Sounds similar to something I've done... Maybe.