Sunday, August 02, 2009

Gloryhole to Fuckhole

I’m never sure how things like this ends up happening, but now and again, it does.

Ok, if I gave it even one second of thought, it’s not completely unreasonable to figure out how I get myself into some situations that are completely different than what I walked into. It is because I think with Bikeguy Jr. – that’s how.

So I answer a craigslist ad for a home gloryhole – for me to be the feeder. It is just so hard being a bottom in this town. I’m guessing the ratio is 1 top to 25 bottoms – and I think I’m being conservative.

Yes, so off I went to stick my eight inches into what was probably going to be a sheet covering a doorway, with a hole cut in it. I parked, walked in, walked up to his upper half of one house and found the door – and the sheet (nailed it!).

At first, I just unzipped and stuck my half-hard dick through. I will give him this – he was a good cocksucker. He had no issues taking my length or thickening base, all without using teeth.

The guy asked if I wanted a hit of poppers, so I said sure. I assumed he’s pass them through the hole, but no he had to go get them. I told him to forget it as the reason for the gloryhole was to remain anonymous.

Honest to god, he appeared from behind the curtain covering his eyes with me turning towards the wall for him not to see me. It was all so very junior high.

Back in, I was getting a bit of a popper high while he worked nicely on my dick. He then wanted to pull back the curtain and have me lay back on his couch so he could work on me better. I declined – at least at first. He was persistent.

I told him, I couldn’t risk him not being a decent looking guy (yes, I can be that shallow time to time). He was adamant that he was a good looking Italian guy. I caved.

Let’s just say, at one point he was probably a good looking Italian guy….but that might have been 100 pounds ago. He carried it all in his face, chest and belly.

The couch was not a couch – but a massage table. A professional one. I asked him how many guys came over here and ended up on the table. He alluded to that it was many. I don’t know how many were for legit massages, or ones with happy endings. And even on the latter – how that happy ending was achieved.

But I laid back and let him work me for a bit. While it was working for me, he claimed the angle to be bad for him. But he was right in line to lick my nuts and under my sack – so I told him to do that. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out where to travel from there….and he did.

I love a tongue on and in my ass. It feels good. And it is usually a signal for what comes next. Next to some nipple play, it is the easiest way to get me to spread my legs (other than just saying “bend over!”).

His tongue and my reaction I think were all that were needed for him to take the logical next step. He figured out what was making me respond. Soon enough, his fingers were running along that hole – and then in it. As you’ve read here (or actually have not!), it has been a while since I’ve taken it up the ass.

This guys looks not withstanding, he was willing and I was able. And while I was willing to take it on the massage table, he didn’t think he could maneuver that. He had me come to his bed. Face down.

While in theory, that would have worked on multiple levels for me, he was having problems with the angle and positioning. Eventually I had to get on my back and spread my legs for him. He pushed in with little problem.

No, not because I’m a slut (I mean, I am), but because he just wasn’t that big. Not tiny, but not big. Maybe 6” I could feel him, but he wasn’t going to do any damage to me. And he could feel me too. My ass muscles would grab his shaft (on purpose) and I would see his reaction to my manipulations.

He was not the best fucker in the world, but let’s face it – neither am I. And he did invite me over to suck my cock, not fuck me – though he seemed very happy to be doing so.

The guy thought I was “gorgeous” (ick. Am not!) but if I got him off, that’s just fine.

And get off he did. Buried it in me. Though I didn’t feel it, judging by his reactions, the orgasm went on for quite a bit of time. And I do love it when a guy just keeps his cock up there. I milk it of course, extracting every drop he has, but it’s nice to feel it just IN me.

Though physically he wasn’t my top choice or anything, he had the balls to go for what he wanted and that’s admirable. Even better, he says he has a buddy with 9” who’d love a go at an ass like mine.

Who am I to say ‘no’?

No comments: