Friday, March 28, 2014

Been A While

He'd been out of town for a bit, and I'd been traveling too.

It had been months since I've played at his place - either in his bed or in his sling.  I think September was our last opportunity.

We have a deep bond, that goes beyond mere trick, but not quite deep enough to be more than that at the same time. We chat - in person and text -, we kiss, we joke, we fuck.

More importantly, HE fucks. Me.

When it comes down to it, he slides his 7" dick up my ass and fucks me in all kinds of positions.

The man knows what to do with his cock like few others I've experienced. Maybe it's because he flip fucks. I mean, not so much with me, but he does take what he gives. That's admirable in a guy.

I'm not as admirable, if those are the rules of engagement.

I went by his place and his door was open of me. I secured it shut. While guys walking in and joining in could be hot, it would not be - at least in this neighborhood.

He greeted me with a great mouth lock, and his hand taking me immediately back to his bedroom. Little foreplay, some chatter as we both took off our clothes. No pretense as to what I was here for. Or what he wanted from me. Or me from him, for that matter.

I sucked him a little. He ate my hole a little. But that 7" had somewhere to be - and I wanted it.

The guy can fuck. Nice and easy, hard and rough and all in between. He can pummel my ass where it actually feels good for both of us. Though something might be said about my ass being able to take dick after all this time without the look of being on the verge of pain.

I welcomed the face down  on the bed position. That was after I was on my back, on all fours at the edge of the bed and bent over the bed. It is me being face down he does his best work - and that's saying something.

The feel of him popping into my hole and the immediate sinking all the way in. Bottoming out.

With him there is not 'wait....let me get used to it' scenario.  He's there to fuck. But I know that going in (though he's the one going in).  I want him to feel the pleasure. He wants to feel it too. He might want me to feel pleasure to - not that he asks. But he knows, he almost has to.

I kind of make noise. Lots of sounds. Grunts. Groans. Half-words, even.....and none of them are 'no' or 'stop' or 'hold on a minute'.  So he keeps plugging away.

As I've said in other posts, this is not a fuck for the novice. While there might be breaks here and there, mostly for position changes, these are generally 60-90 minute sessions. This was no different.

We ended up with me riding his dick. With my stroking mine.

You've read here most of the time I don't come during sex. Most of the times I don't want to. Most of the times they don't want me to.

He does. And even if I had a thing against it, this guy earns it. The fuck he delivers, if he wants me to see me shoot my load on him, it's the fucking least I can do.  Literally.

He likes the way I shoot - in volume, in velocity, in intensity.  Of course, he made me laugh right when I was at the edge and he said, "don't get ANY on my sheets".

With his orgasm and mine and my laughing  - and jerking motion - well, the first shot went over his head onto his pillow case. Most went on him, and a few went off to the side on to his sheet.

But to be fair, none of his cum got on his sheets. I don't know what happened to it. It all disappeared.

2 comments:

Athens GA Poz Guy said...

Incredibly fucking HOT! I love the end where you end up riding his cock, stroking yours! I also love the face down position with your ASS getting pumped!

Anonymous said...

Hot fucking story......again. But then I'm jstapig