Thursday, May 08, 2014

Married Man - #2

It's been more than a year since I've seen him.

I'd heard from him of course, but either our schedules didn't mesh or I wasn't in the mood for him. He's not horrible, this married man, but he's not stellar.

But "Rick" messaged me via A4A while Married Man #1 was stealthing my hole.

Besides my libido being awakened, I was prepped and ready for Married Man #2.

Mind you - Rick never said he wanted to fuck. The majority of our get togethers had been oral. But the last two had not been and that seemed his interest those two times. I was hopeful of course. I am sure I would have given good head, but my mind wasn't in that space at the moment.

Rick wanted to meet in 90 minutes, which I could have done, but I said, 'how about 30' and he said, 'I'm on my way'.

First off, the man grew a beard, which looked good on him. He's very average looking, and while it shouldn't matter, it was nice that the fur made him stand out more.

He's also is seemingly very straight-laced.  But clearly he is not, as he lets me blow him and then the ends up fucking me.  But even the last 2-3 times, there has been this undercurrent of unseemly behavior.

Not in a bad way, just in a way that seems to harbor his darker desires, or his truer self. Ones he probably has never let actually come to the surface.  They peek through when he's with me.

Admittedly, he had not come in over two weeks. And he told me ahead of time he wanted a repeat of the fuck, not just a blowjob.  He was being up front and I liked that.

He arrived on time and we got down to it.

He likes to fully strip, which is not a requirement for me. This is a quick sex act - and then they leave. Essentials need be exposed. That's it.

I did suck him for a few, but that's it. He said "stand up".  I did and without hesitation, he turned me around and pushed my shoulders down, so I was bent over for him.

No way did I suck him enough to lube him up, so I tossed him some actual bottled lube. Even though I had just been fucked a while earlier, that was a nothing fuck for me. Rick had a more formidable cock than Dr. Honeydew.

As he nudged his cock against my ass, you could get the sense of where Rick's head finally got to: "oh man, that is an eager hole, just wanting my fucking cock."

He's never been so verbal, but not like he screamed it - it was just a statement.

He pushed in and did take him with little problem. If he noticed I had been "violated" a little earlier he said nothing. I don't think he would be the kind of guy to take notice of that anyways.

Like the previous fuck, it wouldn't last long. Though this time I figured that out when he told me how long it had been since he had ejaculated.

The few minutes he fucked me he did it well. Steady pumps - that completely withdrew and then completely bottomed out.  His announcement of ejaculation came way too soon and all of the sudden he was volleying ribbons of scum up my ass.  Ok, I don't know they were ribbons, but it was a big load.

Rick was good about keeping it in and not withdrawing too quickly. He let himself naturally get soft and let nature take its course of the slow slip-out.  You know the feeling, regardless of which end you're on.

I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth, cleaning him off, tasting him, tasting the last guy, and tasting me.

He said we'd do it again soon, but he said that over a year ago. It'd be nice, but I won't hold my breath.

3 comments:

Athens GA Poz Guy said...

I love your fuck sessions! Sounds like a HOT fuck session and totally love how you got down afterwards and cleaned his cock good for him! Good boy!

uptonking said...

Hmmm... another adventure, another load. I do love it when they get verbal. Thanks for sharing. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

CoolTop said...

Oh, do bottoms particularly like it if the top leaves his dick in till it softens and slides out? Of course when the connection is good I want to keep my bone in you for as long as I can keep it there, so that any drops of cum still in the tube of my fuckstick can slowly trickle their way into you, where they belong. But selfish brainless top that I am, I never thought of what it was like for you when it is finally rubbery and impossibly slimy, and noodles out of your hole. Interesting!