Tuesday, September 19, 2017

How it Should Be Done

He was wanting head.........and he wanted a good blow job.

Via Scruff, he mentioned he was back from an out of town trip where he had got lousy head. Too much hand, too many teeth and he didn't swallow.  I replied if there was hand at all, it was a handjob

I got to his place, and he was waiting, opening the door as I came up the walk. He anticipated the arrival, and was horned enough to get going right away.  ....and he possibly didn't want me knocking or ringing the doorbell which might set off the dog to start barking.

No worries, me just saying 'hey' did that.  The dog would bark the entire time I was there, though I never saw it.

I rubbed the front of his pants and said I was sorry for his bad encounter, but that I would take care of him much much better. I could feel him responding to my touch.

Down to my knees I went, right in his foyer. A cat walked by, looked at me, and kept moving. It didn't distract me from the task at hand.

I reached up and unbuttoned his pants....and unzipped. They fell to his ankles. This left only his briefs, and those were beginning to tent.

Like a good steward of his need, I nuzzled those briefs. He got harder. I licked through the fabric, he continued to rise. I gnawed on them, I got a moan. Every so slowly I pulled on the elastic, but only a bit, exposing the root of the cock. I went in and licked. More moaning. I showed more dick, though I was so close - so in there - that I didn't really see it. My tongue could feel it. ......and yet, more moaning.

We finally dispensed with the build up and I pulled them down past his balls.


There'd be no hands with me. There'd be no teeth - though never underestimate the power of chewing every so lightly on a hard shaft.

I went to work.  Mouth. Lips. Throat. Tongue. All in different order. Orders. And different combinations.  It is important to switch it up. Keep them guessing. Complacency, even in giving head, can be a mood killer. I agree you have to find what a guy responds to, but they might not know everything they like. And it helps postpone the inevitable just a little longer.

"Dave" liked the swirl. A combo of going down, and when coming up the tongue swirled around the bottom of this shaft and then fully around the head. He likes head work, but the combo really made him respond.

If he said it once, he said it a dozen times: "fuckkkkkk........this is the way it's supposed to feel".

I love when a guy talks about my skills real time.

He kept saying he loved the way my lips stretched over his dick, so I'd do it again and again. We were into a rhythm and he said, "keep that up and you're gonna get a mouthful".  I pulled off and asked if he wanted me to get him off now or edge him.

"I want you to get me off and take my load now!".

So back to the swirl I went.  I could feel him get harder. And the more I worked, the more I felt a pool of my own saliva and his precum mix in my mouth, and beginning to fill it. I was afraid I wouldn't have sufficient room for his semen.

At that point it was too late.   "DON'T STOP!" he screamed.....the dog barked more.  He started cumming and he fucked my face more. This was not a stop and let the load out scenario. He kept pumping his cock and load into me.  It was great.

I cleaned him off after he stopped trembling.  He looked down at me, "now that is the way it should be done!"

Agreed.

5 comments:

sc57 said...

Oh, yes, love sucking an hard dick for awhile until he releases down my throat. Lucky and talented you.

Explorer Jack said...

It's such a beautiful harmony when someone who appreciates a great BJ is teamed up with someone who loves giving a great BJ. Keep up the good work!

cyberi4a said...

I thought the same thing, if a hand is being used that's not a blow job.

BlkJack said...

I, too, never understood the reason for hands. I love sucking cock! Thanks for another hot post
BlkJack!

Bruce said...

Yeah, I have to admit that I do the occasional hand. Hey, I can’t be great at everything! Sheesh!