Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Right Answer

So I kind of have been lusting after this guy for a while. Like years.

I've seen him at CLAW, but got little to no reaction. Last year he stopped to talk to me. This year he kissed me. The kiss, the attention, kind of made my CLAW.

As it would turn out, I'd run into him outside of this venue. Oddly, I know where he works, only because I used to work there and inevitably there is a Facebook trail of him with friends of mine from that previous employ. So now I know a name: "Bob".

Sometimes this town is too small, but for this instance, it was kind of working for me.

I won't say I actively pursued him, but if he were on Scruff, I'd ping him to say 'hi'. Sometimes I'd get a response, other times I would not. Mostly the responses were generic and friendly and nothing sexual. I could have easily let it be...or he could have blocked me, but he didn't....and I didn't.

One day, the convo turned a little dirty. I let him do the lead, as I didn't want to overstep and scare him away.

Bob is in his 40s, 5'10", 220....but wears it well. Swarthy would apply here.  Dark beard and hair - almost black, if not black. And nice ink. He also has a nice 7" dick.

During this electronic back and forth he established he liked that I wasn't a fragile flower. We made plans to get together.

The man showed up - and while he was business casual, he fucking wore it well. He was swarthy and hot as fuck. The first thing he did was unexpected - grabbed me and kissed. Now there are guys who can kiss and guys who can't. This guy ranks up there. Lips are full and soft, but still masculine as fuck.

It was about this time and that he reached up and played with my nipples.

Now, you know I love that, but he picked up the resistance. And kept increasing the pressure. To a lesser man, it might have been tit torture, but I'm not sure it was. Even though there was a time or two I internally cringed....or maybe a little externally too, as he was keeping a watch.....I said nothing. Never a once did I ask him to ease up or stop. It would have been the wrong tactic.  ....and I didn't want to disappoint.

"What do you want to do?" was his question.

My reply: "that's not up to me".

"Right Answer!"

I've been around the block a couple of times. Yes - just a couple of times.  Don't judge.

Before long, I was on my knees - mostly because he told me to and guided me there. I didn't get to open his pants I was would have preferred, but this wasn't about me. It's almost never about me.

We first started off me sucking his cock with him standing over me. It's a nice cock. Not off the charts big or anything, but formidable. The more important thing was he liked it and knew what to do with it.

I'm going out on a limb to say I did an exception job sucking his dick. I don't think he was acting with his moans, and we both know I was not just sucking but worshipping. I think we both wanted that - and expected it too.

He looked down and me and spit right in my face. Fuck yes!

He went over to a chair, sat and spread his legs, as his pants had come off earlier.  I went back to putting my mouth on his phallus.

"Aren't you a hungry faggot?".  I was. The question was rhetorical, but I nodded with my mouth full anyways.

"Right Answer" was his reply to my non-verbal.

Going by our pre-meeting exchange, I knew this would not end in me sucking him off. I was counting on it, though I would have been happy taking his semen in my mouth and swallowing it all.

Eventually, he pushed me off. He told me to get up and bend over and grab my ankles. I complied. There would be no lube other than what was my saliva covering his shaft.  ...though that's not exactly true. Bob wouldn't actually know he wasn't the first to fuck me that day. Or the second. He didn't ask - and I didn't want to seem too slutty.  (maybe more on those in a later post.)

He pushed hard into me. This wasn't making love. This was going to be a fucking.

.......and the man knew how to throw a fuck !!!!!!!

"Tight....fucking.... boy.... hole.....on.....you!" he grunted through his teeth as he ploughed my cunt. In my mind, I was going back and forth on if he was just using a line or mocking me, as I knew at that moment I wasn't really super tight. It seemed to be said with filthy sincerity......so who knows.

This position worked for a while but then I was bent over the desk.  I rested my forearms onto it and he went back to work.

At one point his hand came down on my ass. Hard.

I know there are some of you who don't like to incorporate that into sex. I don't mind.

I'll rephrase:  I don't mind if it's done correctly. I'm not necessarily one for being beaten, but a few slap arounds is fine - if done with commitment and strength. I don't want it to be half-assed of as a 'let's test the waters' phase.

His palm made full and solid contact with my left cheek. I couldn't see the handprint, but I knew it was there. It was the perfect amount of force, but more importantly (and some of you will get this), it was centered just right. If you don't align it correctly, it's comes off wrong and weak...and a missed opportunity.

I moaned for the sexuality of it. The masculinity of it. The sub in me knew I needed to for him. But I moaned for the perfect execution of it.

I think he knew it too and that it might not be replicated or improved upon - as it was the only one I go, which was totally fine.

"Fuck!  You are SO wet!".  I asked him if that was a good thing - and he said it was. I still wasn't willing to offer my my earlier day activities. I'm hoping he thought he was making me wet......and fuck, he was in so many ways.

Bob picked up the pace. I knew it wouldn't last forever though I would have been happy if it had. Or at least another 20 minutes.

He started to huff and puff.  "Do you want my load? Do you want me to shoot up your ass?"

I restated, "that's not up to me - you'll do what you want anyways".

"RIGHT ANSWER" he screamed as he unloaded up my ass.

The man was a vocal cummer. My windows were partially open, but no one really around to hear anything - not that I would have given a rat's ass if they were. Let them all know what was happening and how.

He slowly slid out. I asked if he was super sensitive and he said sometimes. I dropped to my knees and asked if I could clean off his cock.

"Go for it!".

So I did. "That's right, lick that cock clean, faggot". All I could taste was cum. It might have been his It might have been a mixture. I got him all squared away where he didn't need anything but to find his underwear and pull them up.

Before he did, I got another wad of spit right into my open mouth.

We were chatting a little as he dressed. I lamented I didn't get to lick his ass.  He mentioned he wasn't perfectly clean down there - and I said, that shouldn't be your concern.  He came back with - "it is if I was going to kiss you"  - which he then did. Deep and sensual.

Honestly, all I could think at that moment was: Right Answer.

1 comment:

cyberi4a said...

Anymore to 'cum' so to speak that day? :-)