Tuesday, March 13, 2018

15 Hours of Whoring - pt 2

I envision this as a series of three or four part entries. There is too much to get into one cleanly and concisely.  And I will try to publish these in quicker succession than one per week or so. As these encounters just happened, I want to commit them to 'paper' and let you appreciate them....or not. 

It wasn't long before the next guy contacted me via BBRT.

In theory, BBRT should be the easiest of all hook-up sites. It's a little more straightforward of who is looking for what. Sure, it has the folks I'm never going to be good enough for, but this site would prove the better for this 15 hours.

"Jeff" unlocked his photos. His profile said top. Ironically, I wasn't fucking around:  my reply was: Hotel Name, 204.  His instant reply: "on my way".   That folks, is what I'm talkin' about.

10 minutes later there is a knock on my door. Jeff is there, handsome as hell. The body was just fine, but oy, the face! Jet black hair, slightly longer than a flat top. Intense dark eyes. 5'8" 180, mid 40s.

I answered the door in just a pair of nylon gym shorts. I like having something of which to disrobe.

Jeff entered, grabbed and kissed me. Good kisser, though I wasn't expecting it. His hand on my nylon make BikeGuy Jr start to grow. I could feel he was already stiff in his tightly packed jeans.

I dropped my shorts. His fingers found my cock....my balls....and then behind them. "How many loads so far" he queried as his finger slipped into my cumhole. He liked the answer of two.

He surprised me again by bending over and taking my cock into his mouth. It was a good mouth - and I told him so, but reminded him that's not what we were there for. He wasn't offended, he got it.  He then played with my tits. "See? I read for content", he says. I had forgotten it was even in my BBRT profile.

Jeff was a little chatty - but not in a bad way. It wasn't quite dirty talk, but it kind of what. The 'what ifs'.  He was hoping to walk on me already taking it up the ass. I concurred, telling him how much I like to be watched.

I sat on the edge of the bed while he completely disrobed.  He pushes my legs back until I grab them, exposing my cunt. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to do it, so it's hotter that he does - he spits on my hole.  You'd think he'd be lube all the way, and he spits on the hole with great accuracy.   FUCK.

Jeff moved up and pushed his 6" dick into my slicked up ass. He fucked that hole for a few minutes before pulling out and having me / us move back on the bed. Once again, he spit on the hole and worked his way in.  We were close - face to face and I said, "that thing you just did with my ass? do it to my face!".

He got the idea. I mean, I spelled it out for him. It loses something when it has to be so prompted.

All that said, he had a great fucking style. And the face. OMG. It was great staring back it, as he stared at me, neither of us breaking eye contact. His black eyes were so expressive, so intense, especially has he got closer. You could see it.  You could sense it. You could feel it.  And all through the eyes...and his brow.

That in itself was oddly erotic.

And then I did feel it. His cock shooting up my hole.

He wanted to cuddle for a bit afterwards. That is so not my style, but, when you have a handsome dude like that whole will spit on your pucker, you do what you can for him. I told him he could stay to watch the next guy.  He expertly fingered my hole, like was a 16 year old girl in the backseat with the quarterback (what? too much?).

We talked goals. My sex goals. I kind of came with the number of 7.  I wanted 7 loads. He said he'd like to come by in the morning and give me another one.

He never did.  But I never truly expected him to.


The following guy, I actually turned away. I left the door open for him, and it was more of a "hey! you're 100lbs heavier than you said and those pictures were not of you" kind of thing. What I actually said was, "I'm not feeling this". He agreed and left on his own.

But another guy was literally waiting in the wings....or the parking lot. He was ready when the other guy showed, but guy 1 (who I sent away) at the last minute said he wasn't into 3-ways.

Guy 4 (5, if you include the guy who went on his way) arrives.  Maybe 25. Cocky. Self assured.  5'11", 195, 7".  Mixed race, but mostly black.

There was brief cocksucking on my part. Then I had my ass at the edge of the bed. He was all about the frottage. His cock slid between my legs. Under my nuts, against my hole. He was a master at the tease. Then he goes and says, "good thing I brought a rubber".   I can only imagine the look on my face - not that he was looking at it.

He got the rubber from his jeans and threw it next to us on the bed. I asked him to keep rubbing his cock because it felt so good. He did. I told him it would feel better with lube on it. He used it. ...and yes, I had ulterior motive.  Is it really deceit when the intentions are pretty much crystal clear?

He rubbed it up and down the crack and right at the opening. With no forewarning - not really - he punched and pushed all 7 inches in. Bare.  He looked right at me as he fucked my ass for two minutes. Then he pulled out and opened the rubber.    FUCK.

He greased up the rubber and we went back to fucking. A LOT of fucking. 45 minutes of fucking - almost continuously. And in every position.  Bent over - head down (check).  Bent over - flat to the mattress (check). On my back (check). Sitting on it (check). Him lifting me up and letting gravity make me plunge onto his pole (check).

Of that 45 minutes, 5 minutes might have been a few breaks. You know that time when you have three loads up your ass, plus lube and you have that moment of 'uh-ho', but yet you can't be sure? I had a few of those.

I needed him to stay still or slow down or take a minute. Most of which he ignored. Even though I knew I had been clean as a whistle, I just had a doubt or two, but those can kill a mood, so I had to power through it.

He loved the sound my ass made when he fucked it. It was wet. It wasn't sloppy - at least yet. There were definitely some suction noises upon withdraw and wet squishy noises upon pushing in.

There was one point that he did pull out. His cock was still rock hard, so I stroked it. And yes, I was being calculating. With each tug, I pulled the condom slightly higher on his shaft. Maybe he noticed. Maybe he didn't. But we didn't do that long enough for me to get it off.

At this point, he was back in me. He hammered my hole. The poor people in 203 - the adults had some explaining to do to their kids. I saw it as an educational opportunity moment. I'm guessing they didn't think the same.

Maybe it was the heat of the moment, maybe it was the uncomfortableness of a bunched up baggie, but the guy pulled out, yanked the rubber off and pushed back up my ass raw as hell. I won't say it was rage, but maybe unleashed lust. While I was mostly on my back, he had me bent in half. My diaphragm was crushed. Breathing was difficult, but he just pummeled.  Now 203 was having another difficult conversation.

He kept saying he was close.....but that seemed to go on for a while. I wasn't complaining, but it was a weird sensation of ass feeling great, but the lungs not so much.

He let out a roar as his jizz squirted up my bowels, joining the loads of three other guys.  The warmth in my guts felt great.

There was no easing out with this guy.  Like the rubber ripped off, he was out of my ass and getting this things.

I have to say, for being 25-ish, he had this down. He was no amateur.

Besides his DNA in me, the only thing proving he had been there was the semi-used rubber he left behind.


It wasn't quite 11p yet, so I still had time for more, I thought. But you'll read about that next time, no? 



Load Count:  4

No comments: