Sunday, March 18, 2018

15 Hours of Whoring - pt 4

I envision this as a series of three or four part entries (there will be five). There is too much to get into one cleanly and concisely.  And I will try to publish these in quicker succession than one per week or so. As these encounters just happened, I want to commit them to 'paper' and let you appreciate them....or not. 

My little snooze lasted about 5.5 hours. I awoke around 5:30am, kind of lay there reveling in the night before - as an overall feeling of accomplishment. There were some decent guys. There were some good fucks. There were no great guys, but one borderline great fuck.  And yes, there was the dud, and the flakes, but all are to be expected, especially when you "market" yourself in such a manner that I had done.

In reality, it's about the experience not the quality. Quantity is part of that. Honestly, I don't know how Dawson did 30 loads, except that the production team put in the leg work to get the guys. He just had to take the dick, which oddly enough was the easy part.

But it was dark out - and in, as the curtains were drawn. I reached for my fully charged phone to see what, if anything, I missed in those snoozing hours. It turns out, not much. My second placed CL ad garnered no viable leads. The iPhone apps were the same people who were there hours ago, none of them looking any better, or any more available, than before.

BBRT is where I found some activity. He was less than a mile away. The pictures were shitty, but the stats seemed ok, but nothing fantastic. Tall, thin, decent dick. Again, I'm not a paying member, so I can't enlarge the images - and BBRT's images are small as fuck.

Like Guy #2 in the first installment, he wanted it anon. The door was left open, he texted he was in the parking lot.  Lube was laid out. My shoulders were down, my ass up. The door creaked open, closed and locked. Shoes came off, pants were dropped - from what I could tell.

I heard the squirt of lube and I felt the flesh at my back door.

One Push.

That's all he took. That was my only option. There was no real getting used to it, though I had kind of been prepped by five other guys. I'm guessing he was a good 7 or 7.5" - and he knew how to fuck.

Unlike the another anonymous guy, while I never saw him, this fucker did talk...........as you can see when he used my camera to shoot some footage.



During the pounding, he asked how many loads I had taken. I told him he would be #6, but my self-created goal was 7.   He said he'd make sure I got #7 too.

At that point, he unloaded up my butt with a growl that could have awakened the folks in the hotel next door.  Not the room next door, but the hotel.

I was a good boy. I remained faced down. He was still there, I don't know what he did in the interim, but he was close by.  When he stepped back up seven or eight minutes later, his dick had  gotten back to full erection.

The next fuck was hard, unrelenting and much more non-verbal. And it was quicker. The first one lasted a good 10 minutes.  This one lasted less than five.  He buried himself in me and in his own previous load. He added to it.  His and theirs. 

Yes, theirs. I had yet to expel any of the previous folks' semen. I was keeping it as long as I could.



Load Count:  7

1 comment:

Aspiring Kansas Cumslut said...

Awesome job, and great storytelling like always. Keep up the good work!