Monday, December 24, 2018

Chicago 7 - Married Dad Head

After the Funny Guy bj, I headed out to drinks and dinner with friends. It lasted way too late into the night, not that I wasn't up for another round of fucking or sucking, but it seems no one on line was.

I mean, they were, until they found out they had to pay for parking at the hotel. JFC, folks, it's still cheaper than a hooker...........I mean, I assume.  So I went to bed.

I'm an early riser, so it was well before dawn. I saw a man less than a mile away who claimed to be bi, was in a hotel, and needing someone's mouth.  I felt I qualified.  So did he.

He was one hotel away, but that was still over half a mile. Still, I trekked over in the dark and up to his 9th floor room.  I knocked and he opened.

Now I was knocked out.  The man was gorgeous. Handsome as fuck.  Fit. Tall. Salt and Pepper hair, maybe a little heavier on the salt. He was fresh out of the shower and clothed in a loose white terrycloth robe. He was also on his cell with what could only be his wife.

His finger to his lips silently told me not to make a sound. I complied. He told her of his flight and his arrival and how he was looking forward to seeing her and the children.   Then the phone went on the hotel room desk.

Standing before me, and without a word, I sank to my knees.

My plan was to reach up and untie his robe, but he was looking down at me, his hands going to the sash, though his eyes didn't leave me.  The robe fell open and there it stayed.  He'd never be fully naked during our time - which I found incredibly hot.

His cock was semi-flaccid.  I started by running my tongue along the underside of his dick. He twitched - well his cock did, and he started to grow. Before he got fully up, I made sure to envelope his dick with my entire mouth. I wanted to feel it stiffen fully in my orifice.  ....and it did.

The man had a solid 7. I'm sure it made his wife happy. It was making me happy. And my mouth was making him happy.

He stood there in the middle of the room, with some stranger on his knees, pre-dawn, sucking his married cock. Making it feel better than his wife ever could - and hopefully any other cocksucker ever has.

I'd love to say it lasted a long time. I'm not just a cocksucker, but a cock worshipper. I paid such detail to not only his cock, but to every response he had, the involuntary ones, the verbal ones and the non-verbals as well.

I'm not bragging - not really - but I dare say I was doing too good of a job. The blowjob lasted for maybe 8 minutes.

He started to grunt and his hands gripped my head - tight. I wasn't going anywhere, but in his defense he didn't know that and clearly he didn't want me going anywhere.

He shot a man-sized load out of his 7".  I swallowed it all.

He remained standing in his room, robe opened, as I stood, walked to the door and left the building.

The guy was nice enough to send me a message later in the day telling me he'd been thinking about that sucking since the early a.m.

So was I.



Load Count

Oral:   03
Anal:  07
Total:  10

2 comments:

BlkJack said...

Did he invite you back for a follow up?

Joshua said...

This was an awesome experience. I love reading your work. I've been reading your blog for years. If you haven't had a chance, check my blog out (https://thejoshuadiarieslibrary.blogspot.com/).

Keep it coming, man.