Monday, June 03, 2019

Columbus 1 & 2

I was in Columbus for a meeting.  I went down the evening before, knowing I'd have a good chance at getting laid. Hopefully more than once.  My last trip there resulted in 7 guys and 9 loads in 12 hours or less.  Not too shabby.

While I could afford better, I stayed at the same hotel - two stories, doors to rooms on the outside, so no desk to get past at all times of the night, no keycard for the elevator.  This isn't my first time at being a whore.

My "problem" is, I started too early in the evening. I thought I'd get some right after work dick, but that didn't pan out. Nothing would until close to 10p.  Sure I had some stops and starts, but no one would show until that time.

He messaged me on BBRT and said, "young, hung and full of cum".  He was 30, 5'10, 180lbs.  He looked younger when he showed up. His baby-ish  face was full, almost cherubic, right down to the red in his cheeks.

As I waited for him to arrive, a guy who delivered two loads to me on my last visit wanted to stop by. I told him there might be someone there, and he was ok with it. I'd leave the door open. Also, it was only a chance the first guy would show. We all know how guys flake.

But as you know by now, guy 1 did arrive. He was shy looking but not shy. I sucked him first, at his request, and he had a cock that grew nicely. Pushing 7.5", good thickness. I was afraid he was going to shoot while I did that, and neither of us wanted that.

As he just lay back while I blew him, I took control for the moment. With my spit as lube, I climbed up and straddled him. I grabbed his shaft, found my own hole (easy enough), and started sinking down onto him. His eyes closed instinctively and his mouth opened just enough for a small moan. We got into a good rhythm and he was seemingly well versed in using his hips from this position to put his prick into me.

After a bit, he wanted me on the side of the bed. That mean him behind me, my ass up, shoulders down. His cock felt good from this angle and I thought it was working for both of us, but it turns out, he wasn't a fan, so onto my back I was.

Legs up, he speared me with his man-boy cock. This worked better for both of us. His red cheeks were getting more and more red. I was asking him to fuck me harder. He complied.

We changed positions and I was on my back. He looked like he was trying to finish. My legs were up and he was going to town.

Just then I saw movement outside my cracked door. As I was at the end of the building, there'd be no reason for anyone to come that far down unless they were looking for my room. He was. He showed. He pushed open the door and shut it behind him, and stripped down.

I remembered him well from the last time. Middle eastern leanings, 40-ish, 6', 200, about 7.5 straight inches,


He stood there stroking while "the kid" continued to fuck. Guy 2 encouraged him to keep going, to fuck me, to fuck me harder, to cum. 

The kid was working hard to get over the edge, he was having to concentrate. But when he came, he came big. It was one of those when the hole sounded wet and sloppy as he continued to fuck. He deposited a 4-5 day load up there.

As soon as he pulled out, Guy 2 moved over and immediately went down on him, licking him clean - no questions asked.  As soon as he did that, he stepped over and pushed in - period. Right in. All the way.  You could hear the wetness.  I could feel it

And then he fucked.

I had forgotten his style, or lack thereof.  He is kind of jack-rabbit sex. No doubt what he's doing makes him feel good - or he wouldn't do it, right?  His partner is a tertiary thought at best. That said, I wasn't really there for great sex. I knew this night would be about taking cock......taking cum.  I don't say quantity over quality.....but I won't not say it either.

We were probably 10 minutes into the fuck before young guy started getting ready to go.  He had been watching. He had been hard. I was hoping he'd go another round after #2 was done.

After he did leave, we fucked in every position. I thought I'd milk it out of him by sitting and riding. He was more about turning me over and pounding the fuck out of me.

I got my second load of the night with a groan to let all know what we were doing.

This time, he let me clean him off.  I tasted his load and the other guys. My ass was sparkling clean, so I got none of that taste.

He left hoping for a second go round in the morning before work. Alas it never happened, but now my butt and libido were primed.

There was more to cum.  As there will be with the stories.

1 comment: