Thursday, June 20, 2019

Columbus 5 & 6

So, with 4 loads in my ass, I still had an itch I needed scratched. I think many of you would understand that just because you get laid doesn’t mean it sates your desire, want or need. Sometimes, like this evening, it just fueled it.

At this point it was well past midnight, but I kept toggling between BBRT, Scruff, Grindr, Recon, A4A like a maniac. I was afraid I’d miss an opportunity. Before you think me being too manic, please refer to the full title of this blog. It all stands to reason.

A really cute, bearded man was less than a mile away. In his profile he said he didn’t mind unsolicited nudes. So I sent one. Well, one of another guy’s cock which was in my mouth. Then one of my ass. I got a ‘thumbs up’ emoji back. We had a little back and forth when he asked how late I’d be up. My reply was: “as late as you need me to be”. His response? “Good Answer”. '

Trust me. I know my place. But I know the right answers too.

I assumed he would be much later, but within he was on the way. As I did the usual prep, I missed his message asking me to be ass up, face down. Of course, that’s what I already was, which is why I missed his message. Dark room, door cracked. Lube right there for him, along with a towel….just in case he wanted one.

I heard the door shut, obviously. But he was silent about disrobing. I’m guessing gym shorts dropping and that’s about it. Soon enough, I felt him. His chest on my back, his dick between my legs. His mouth at my ear. “Right where I wanted you”, he whispered.

There was a squirt of lube, but truth be told, I’m not sure he’d need it. My insides were slick, granted a lot of that was deeper than the entrance. I’m willing to take it anyway they want to give it. But I’m telling you nothing new, unless you’re just hitting this blog up for the first time.

He was right at my backdoor and pushed his head in. There was a sigh / gasp from both of us. And he kept sinking in steadily, not fast but not slow. When he bottomed out, his mouth was right at my ear, “so…….how many loads do you have up there?”. I eked out saying “four”. This is a tricky thing to do, believe it or not. Guys are weird. Slutty but you don’t always know where the line is. Knowing he is the fifth could be a huge turn on, or a complete turn off. Luckily, he was totally into it.

The guy knew how to fuck and used my hole good. I fucked back too – pushing myself back onto him on his in-stroke and using my ass muscles like a champ. I begged him to fuck me harder. It’s not that I wanted him to shoot sooner, I just wanted this handsome man’s power. I wanted him to feel he was free to let go. He was in a hotel room, with a stranger. All bets were off………………well, you know, kind of. He had great verbal skills – telling me how the hole felt, how his cock felt and how he wanted to add the fifth load into my ass. My cock was hard and pressing into the mattress.

The problem with late night and probably edging himself during the evening hours and now fucking a guy who was fully loaded with semen, and giving me his dick harder and harder, well……..it does end up being a shorter fuck than I would have wanted. He stiffened up, head to toe, almost going into a rigid plank position as he fired his gun up my ass, swearing the entire time. I fucking loved it.

He was the one guy who didn’t pull out too soon. He stayed deep in me while I used my muscles telling him I was going to take every drop out of his cock. He didn’t protest, not that I thought he would. When he did slip out, he didn’t rush to get his clothes on. He didn’t even get off the bed immediately. I took that opportunity to slip off the bed and to my knees. Kneeling on the bed facing me, he didn’t stop me from wrapping my lips around his slimy cock while I looked up at him (fucking handsome!). Slimy from lube, slimy from sweat, slimy from cum – his and four others. He did wince a little, as I think he was a little sensitive, but he never deterred me from my task at hand…..or mouth as it was.

He thanked me and left. Only after did I see his profile on another app. This time he listed his age: 24. Fuck. While I wouldn’t have turned him down at any age, his attitude, verbal skills and fuck skills were well above what one usually sees for his age.

While we were fucking, I got a BBRT message that I missed. 6’ black guy, nicely built with no cock pic, but his profile said ‘large’. Don’t they all? We went back and forth for a bit. While he said he’d come to me, I noticed his distance doubling then tripling. I’d kind of given up on him when he messaged, ‘almost there’. Sure enough, he was now less than a half mile from me. I gave him the room number, told him the door was open and to just push in.

He did just that. As with most of the others, I was face down, ass up. And he wasted no time.

The guy started snaking his cock into me. And it kept going and going and going.

While I know in theory it wasn’t a long time, but it felt like it. My ass was getting full. It already was, but now we were having a displacement issue. All that cum in me, was getting squeezed around, then down his cock. The ass nerves aren’t tell me if this cum or not, just that, well, something feels it is being pushed out.

Clearly this is my 6 th of the evening. I underestimated how tender my ass was at this point and how swollen the tissue was inside. While my hole was more open, ironically, insides it was a little closed up due to that swelling. As he still had not yet bottomed out, I asked him how big he was, “9…..maybe 9 and a half”. Without having seen it or even felt it, I don’t think he was even exaggerating a little.

When he finally hit bottom, I asked him to stay put for a minute so I could adjust, “what’s wrong, can’t take it?”.

This is a loaded question – one with no right answer. If you say ‘no’, well chances are the session is over. If you say ‘yes’, there can be little to no room for compromise. You need to read the room on this last part. For him, it could easily turn into a ‘no’ if it is not at the speed, depth, intensity he demands.

I said I could take it.

While I wouldn’t live to regret that answer, there were a number of times during the fuck that I gritted my teeth to stop myself from asking him to slow down, readjust or stop. Doing any of that can be like throwing cold water on the guy.

He was a fuck machine. There is no other way to say it. While I talk in this blog about the love of being just a hole, there are times when I feel like one and rarer times when a guy truly makes me one. This would be the latter.

At some point, while I didn’t say anything about his assault, my body must have told him the tale. He wants to readjust me, so soon I’m on my back – for the first time I see him. The man is a tank. He’s dark as can be in terms of skin color. He is big, but muscly. He has a wide face, a wide but flat nose. He is intense. He is a tank! And acts like it, when it comes to ploughing his cock into and out of my ass.

There is little talk at this point, though at one point in my head I’m wondering what kind of load I’ll get, so ask him when he came last. I was surprised at the answer: “an hour ago”, he grunted between thrusts.

FUCK. But not necessarily in a good way.

Now in the back of my mind I’m thinking this guy isn’t going to cum anytime soon and he’s down for the long haul. I reset my expectations and doubled down knowing I have got a while to go before this is over. And it did.

The man just drilled my ass. That hole going into the second ring thing – it’s a real thing. He was hitting places few guys had gotten to. Part was due to his size, but a lot was due to his fierceness at nailing some white guy’s ass. The bigger problem with the second ring? No matter how good you think you clean out then you’re getting pummeled like this, the chances of stirring up shit (literally and figuratively) is high.

As he fucks me, his eyes are closed. He is picturing someone else, some other scene. He just wants to empty his nuts into a hole. Any hole. It just happens to be mine. I’m under no illusions he wants to fuck me specifically.

With no warning, he roars as he shoots his load into me, adding it to all the others. Whatever scene is playing in his head finally got him to his ending.

He slips out, way faster than he put it in initially.

I had to – since I had for the last number of cocks. So I got on my knees and ate his cock before he fled. Due to that second ring thing: while his cock wasn’t clean clean at this point, it wasn’t dirty either. Mind you, he was super clean by the time I was finished.

With no thank you (phew!) and no pretense, he just dressed and walked out the door.

While my need still ran high, my body wasn’t quite where it was hours before. That said, I did one more perusal through the apps just in case. There wasn’t anything viable, so at 2:44a, I shut down my phone, locked the door and went to bed for a few hours. Full, but mostly satisfied.

1 comment:

Mike said...

are you concerned at all about catching something with all this anonymous bareback sex?