Sunday, June 27, 2021

Different Warehouse "Fun"

You're thinking you just read a warehouse story - and you would not be incorrect. But honest, this is a different one. 

Different warehouse. Different part of town. Different guy. The guy was even a different color. 

Guy from A4A had been hitting me up for well over a year. But it was 2020 and well..........that just wasn't happening, right? 

But last week it did, mostly because I was horny as fuck. And this guy wanted to fuck, badly. He asked if I had a rubber and responded that I did not. Honestly, I don't get why the tops think bottoms should be carrying all of this for them. If you wanna fucked wrapped, then bring the wrapping. 

Still, it was a non-conversation and he still claimed he wanted to "pound one out in me". And I was DTF. 

I was at work and could not host. He was at work, but could - if I was willing for a little risk and adventure. I think from these 850+ posts you know I am. And I was. 

Like the previous story, I found the entrance as told - and like the last the door was propped open.


I looked around but no one was there. I texted via A4A and he said he'd be right there.  And he was. 

The guy was younger looking than expected, though he said he was 32.  Maybe 160lb and 5'9"-ish.  Work shirt and vest on, plus a ballcap of some kind. 

There was to be zero foreplay. Time for him was of the essence. He unzipped his pants to show this - though this was not taken during the encounter. 


It filled out in length a little more but it was a solid 7.5" cock. 

He had asked me to bring lube and I just had what I had in my car which was a lotion-type substance that had a good portion of petroleum jelly in it. It's thick, but it smears nicely and when it warms up, it is slick. And if by chance he was wearing a rubber, it might compromise such a covering. 

I had already put a gob of it on my asshole while I was waiting for him. I reached into my work pants and put it right on my pucker. 

He had found us a dark(er) area of the warehouse to go. With little time to waste, I just unbuckled my pants and turned toward the painted cinderblock wall and pressed my hands firmly against those. He aimed his cock far too high on my crack, so I reached back and guided him to the entry point. He took over from there. 

The entry was fine, as was the slide up the hole. He moaned. I did too.....though internally. 

And this guy was all about race play. I'm fine with it too, though can't say I'd ever initiate it. He was all about pounding white pussy and his big n-cock. And his big n-load. 

I responded in "kind" and he didn't seem to mind. It actually spurred him on. If it's one thing I've learned in my decades of helping me lighten their sac is how to adapt person to person, scenario to scenario. 

He was methodical about the fuck, never varying tempo or insistency. To me, that was a shame. I like the change up. I like to know what the guy is thinking and feeling by the way he uses his hips and cock - the non-verbals. I wasn't getting any of that here - a read, that is. 

With all his talk about his load and my pussy, I expected something verbal with the orgasm. There'd be none of that. There was a slow down of the pumping and a slight sigh. I actually had to ask him if he was coming - which he confirmed. 

He went soft enough - soon enough - to just slide out of my ass. I pulled my pants, he his. He actually left first and texted me when the coast was clear. 

He's been bugging me ever since for another go-round.  I suspect it might happen eventually.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

As the Brits would say ..Fast, quick, cheap and dirty.. very nice. Thanks for sharing

uptonking said...

Oh, yes... you better get yourself a second helping. Frankly, I like it fast and to the point. You find one of those who will bust your bubble with a little dirty talk and you got yourself an ace in the hole... literally. Very jealous. I also like the ones that leave the door open, have you strip and be azz up in the living room... the walk in... deposit and leave. You get your shit together and get out. LOVE THAT. Thanks for sharing. Giving me ideas!!!!!

Jimmy said...

This is one of my fantasies(without the repeat performance). BNWO is becoming a thing.