Monday, September 19, 2011

Rough and Tender

He texted me that he wanted my mouth.

I always want his dick, but I was two hours away in another town. Headed back, for sure, but not still two hours away - at least. He said he'd wait.

The drive seemed longer than two hours.

I texted where I was. He left the front door ajar the way he always does. I knew to find him upstairs in his dark bedroom on his black leather sheeted bed.

His eyes were closed as if he were sleeping. We both knew he was not, but if that is his thing, so be it. I stripped down and went between his legs.

His cock was soft, but always has a thickness about it. It went in my mouth - just as he wanted. And it grew, just like we both expected it would.

I did a great job with it. I always do. I always have. Off and on for 15 years I have sucked this man's dick. A few times he has put it other places, but that has been a long long time. I'd be ok with it, but he likes my mouth most of all.

And why not? It's a good mouth. It's a great mouth.

His hands went to the back of my head and he applied pressure. A lot of pressure, mostly using his thumbs. So much pressure it went beyond playful playing to downright pain. Pain that, it turns out, I would feel for 3-4 days. I tried not to struggle, as I knew he'd enjoy that, but I knew he wasn't going to let up that easily either. Finally I had to tell him to stop. I went back to sucking his cock.

I got him worked up way too much and way too soon. Or maybe what he had been doing to me go him worked up. He told me to keep on his cock and he was getting ready to blow his load. No deal.

I had been thinking about doing this for 2+ hours, I wasn't having it over in 10 minutes. Tops. Much to his displeasure, I pulled off.

I scooted up beside him and let his prick cool off a bit. I played with his nipples, he with mine. I stroked his nuts. He leaned over me and kissed me hard.....almost passionate. He kept that up.

He told me things out of the blue. Things out of line for as long as we've known each other. Sure, 15 years, but only about 5 hours together and most of that with my mouth full. Nice stuff he said, but yet it made me uncomfortable. We've had almost no conversation to get to "know" each other and some expression was a little uncomfortable.

The words were a harsh juxtaposition next to the painful thumbs in my head and neck.

I told him to fuck my face.

He straddled my chest and fed me his dick. He braced himself against a headboard or wall and proceeded to pump my mouth with his now growing cock. I knew him. It wouldn't be long.

This guy, whom I have mentioned here and there before, flooded my mouth. He always has the biggest loads. I always take every drop. This day was no exception.

I milked his cock with my mouth, then my hand to make sure there was nothing left.

His kind words were gone. He'd shot his load.

"Get out".

I did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is why you need to write a book. well done.

John in Atlanta said...

Great post ... and thanks for sharing more pics via Rob the Breeder's blog.

:-)

Anonymous said...

bikeguy,
That was another great post man.Love the way you explain everything and we feel like we are there with you. Rob said that you were a great writer and i agree with him 100%. He is a good friend of mine in his blog and when he said something, i agree with him a often. Don't stop your great work sexy man.

Yves