Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Brickhouse

He's a brick...........house.  He's mighty mighty, just lettin' it all hang out.....

Sorry, but that's what came to mind. He answered my ad and I went to him. 'Use My Mouth' was the ad headline.

6'3" (he seemed taller) 225. Wide and solid. 8.5".  A true 8.5".  He just failed to mention that it was at least 5.5" around.

Now, he never gave his race, but based on his dick size and his neighborhood (yes, I'm stereotyping), it was fairly safe to say he was black. And he was. Dark as the night.  He took up the entire doorway as I approached. I didn't even notice at first that he had no pants or underwear on. Just a t-shirt, standing at the front door for possibly anyone to see.

I suppose he was proud of what he was showing. He should have been. It was fucking beautiful.

I wasn't there to give decorating tips, it was just odd, all the walls had pics of various sizes of one woman - one I'm assuming was his mother. I'm talking dozens of pictures of 3x5 to poster size. It was a little odd.

He led me to a room that had a spread out sleeping blanket. I'm not sure if this is how he slept or it was just his sex room. Right now, it was a sex room.

Personally, I'd have liked him to stand to show me that huge cock while I was kneeling, but there was no way I was going to direct this guy to do anything. You could tell he did as he pleased, so why fuck around with that.

He got on the floor, on his back, resting his head and I went down to my knees and then down on him.

Fuck that dick grew. It was big when flaccid, but more than filled my mouth. I'm not ashamed to say I couldn't get it all in my mouth. I made a valiant effort but as he became wider at the base it became impossible to not have my teeth get in the way.

Still, with his fidgeting and moaning, he seemed to be liking what I was doing. I'd lightly stroke his ball sac while I really worked on that massive rod. It was so dark, you could easily see where I couldn't get to with the spit line being very defined.

I can't say it was the most comfortable way to do suck, but his cock, his rules.

He was close and I could tell.  He told me to get on my knees and spread my ass. He said he wanted to cum on my hole.

I was ok with this because we hadn't talked about getting fucked.  I wasn't prepared for it from a hygiene perspective and I wasn't prepared for it from a size one as well. But I could certainly handle his load being squirted on my asshole.

Personally, I think we stopped the sucking too soon and he had to jack longer than it seemed, since he was in such a rush for me to get on my knees. But there I was, my hands grasping each cheek and pulling them part for him to see and have a good target of.

He was moaning and then I felt it. Not the white hot temp of his load. I felt the head of his cock at my hole and then another two inches.

My face sunk further into the sleeping bag on the floor as he pushed into me and then moaned, as that now white hot load was filling my ass. Granted it was not horribly deep up there, but it was up there.

He left and threw me a towel, but I was already putting on my shorts.

He was at the front door, putting on his t-shirt, pants still off, dick for all to see, as he opened it for me to leave.

No comments: