Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Flip Fuck

It seems that gloryhole I went to a few times goes both ways.

The owner of the hole invited me over to fuck him again. I wavered, since I wasn't sure that was what I wanted to do, but my cock got the better of me.

I opened the door and walked up the steps as it started to pour outside. Good timing. With no pretense, I dropped my shorts and stripped off my shirt too. All that remained were my cross-training shoes and the footies that were on my feet.

He wasn't waiting for me, but I just presented my cock through the hole and waited. It didn't take that long before I felt a wet, warm mouth envelop my shaft, which was only a semi-chub by that time.

The guy has a good mouth, even though if he is so heavy of a smoker, you can smell his breath from behind a door through a gloryhole. It's not all the pleasant. Still, he's an expert cocksucker. He has not issues deep-throating me and keeping me lodged down there for quite a bit of time.

He licked and sucked my nuts too.  I love having my sac lightly licked. Sometimes it is better than the cock. But the feeling never stays. The more they work on it, the less sensation it holds. Why is that?

"Let me lick your ass", says he.  Who am I to argue?

I turn around and present my ass to the hole. It's a little hard to balance and the opposite wall is just out of reach to use my hands easily. He's ok at the task, but I won't go on record to say he's going to win any awards at knowing how to successfully eat mancunt from a hole in a door.

He took a breather as I tried to reposition myself for more stability and that's when I felt it. The head of his cock going right into me.

No asking. No permission. No knowledge of if I did this kind of thing or if I was prepared - on any level.

It was hard to feign being new to this, as I allowed my ass to open up and take the first 4" of his thick 7" dick.  Soon, he was POUNDING his body weight against that door he put up. If his downstairs neighbors were home, there was no hiding what was going on at the upper level. I didn't really give a fuck what they'd think anyway.

If I had a hard time getting balance for an ass eating, imagine how hard it was to really accept his thrusts. But I did.

Twice he pulled out - possibly to give me a chance to extricate myself from the situation, but I didn't and both other times, he went back in with abandon. He muttered something about taking a long time to cum. I said I didn't care.

It's all relative anyways. It took him about 15 minutes to cum. It's a more than reasonable amount of time, but I've had it go much longer.  With a grunt and groan, he unloaded up my hole. Again, no asking. Just presuming. But let's be honest, I was at a fucking home gloryhole with my ass up to the opening taking a stranger's cock. Was there really a need to ask?

I was sweating. He must have been too.

But like a champ he pulled out, turned around and took my dick. I lasted a very short time. 4, maybe 5 minutes and blew up his ass.

No talking after. I pulled up my pants and walked out the door.

1 comment:

Athens GA Poz Guy said...

Holy FUCK! Reading this at work just gave me a raging erection. I can almost smell the smoke you described not to mention, the smell of your HOT hole being tongue bathed and then filled with a HOT load from an anonymous cock!

More please! Always good to give as well as receive I say!