Friday, July 11, 2014

Indelible

Months ago I told you of my photo shoot for a nudist magazine. The entire piece could have been better, but I got a note here and there from readers who reached out. I suppose it is like hearing your voice on a tape recorder - you're never going to be thrilled.

Since then, the photographer / publisher has texted me on and off. At the shoot, he kind of figured out what kind of guy I am and has played upon that. He's the opposite of a sub-like cocksucker. He's more of a dom-like feeder. And not so much dom "like" but pretty much dom.

He has slaves, faggots and cocksuckers who answer to him. Even via text, I could tell he was testing me on how far I might go with him.

I've stated here before, I have sub tendencies (like you couldn't tell that from my entries), but I'm not a slave. I don't even know if I could be a full-on sub. My backbone is too rigid and I can be a horribly stubborn guy - not what a dom really likes - at least for any length of time.

Still he'd push me - via text. Wouldn't I do x, y or z for  him?  Most of the times it was yes, but with a caveat. Being owned isn't really my thing. And he kept coming around to chastity.

You've read here, I don't jack off much and I don't cum that often. I can go weeks or months without ejaculating. I know people think that is twisted, but it is not. It is also not meant to be used as some kind of self-inflicted torture either.

On my worst days, I cum a fuck of a lot. I've waited period in between where it is actually painful to cum when I choose to do so.

Anyways - chastity is not my thing. Yes, I'm selfish that when I do actually want to play with my cock, I want to be able to. Yes, I think about what TSA and the guys in the locker room would say. And yes, I don't like ever not having the key to unlock it - and it is possible that key would be hundreds or thousands of miles away. And considering I've seen this guy twice in seven months, getting the key would be next to impossible, even if he agreed.

Oh, and there is that other thing:  I've seen the guy twice in seven months. Nothing about us warrants me wanting to be chained to him. Texting is not the way. I don't know him enough to trust or distrust him. But I don't have any kind of relationship or physical / emotional investment for wanting this certain guy to cage me.

That said, he's still sexy as fuck and I know he wants to push my limits. I'm all about having my limits pushed.

Anyway time #2 was just the other day. A text. He was in town, he needed a blowjob before he took a nap. I was on my way.

As he is a nudist, I knew to shed all my clothing at the door way. I walked in to find him sitting on the couch in the living area. He pointed to the floor and I took off my glasses and knelt.

While I know I needed to see nothing, the transition from glasses to none make me fairly blind.

But down I went.

It's a great cock. About 7". Medium width at the head, gets much wider in the middle of the shaft and then tapers down near the base. I loved sucking it.

While his hand was on my head, it was more for balance or something. He didn't have to force me down or guide my actions - I was doing quite well on my own.

Since he was all about putting a cage on my cock, I certainly knew not to touch my own cock during this session. I do like stroking myself when I suck someone else - and not cumming - but I knew this time touching myself would not be tolerated. I kept my hands on the couch cushion on either side of his legs. But I was incredibly hard while I was working his cock.

Now and then, he would mutter the word, "FAG" as I blew him. He likes calling me a 'fag' even in text. And I'm not offended because, well, I am one.

At one point his phone buzzed and he reached for it. I had kind of seen it on the table next to the couch, but without my glasses, I really couldn't identify a thing. When he leaned back from the table he had something else I had not seen - an indelible magic marker. A Sharpie.

He leaned down, grabbed my hard dick, and said, "since you won't be caged......"  and then did this.


I guess I could have stopped him after the first or second letter, but I didn't. I actually thanked him after he finished.

I'll admit I was conflicted about this. Not for reasons any of you would think or understand. It came down to that if anyone were to mark me this way - it wouldn't have been him. There was a weird palpable sense of loss or disloyalty for having an almost stranger mark me so knowingly.

And then I went back to sucking. He went back to muttering 'FAG' to me...or about me.

I used my lips, my tongue, my throat - all the standards. I did not use my hands.

I actually try never to use my hands, as that is just jacking off. But in reality, some guys ask for, or eventually need, that assistance. I get the load, but I'm not always proud of how I achieve that goal. But this time, the hands never left the sofa.

He claims to have cum two days ago, but it was a huge huge huge load. Most guys don't cum that much. Before I swallowed, I took his hand to my throat, so he could feel me gulp his jizz. Honestly, I do that a lot to guys, but I would love to know how many of them take it to their normal feeder practice.

He had a wicked smile on his face upon me finishing and milking out every drop. He mentioned the no hands feat. He says he normally has to have a guy help him along - and I told him my feelings on that, but he reassured me that at some point I would use my hands on him.

I'm hoping to prove him wrong.

He did compliment me on my 'exceptional' talent.

I'm hoping for another try.

No comments: