Saturday, April 04, 2020

Columbus 2020 - pt 3

Back at the hotel, before I had to meet friends of an event and dinner, I did put out a BBRT ad.  I had three hours, maybe I could get into some kind of trouble between now and then.  There were a lot of interested parties - for now and later. As usual, the 'nows' started to flake when push came to shove.

I only had one taker. Meh.

Honestly, I had a glimmer that I might have had him fuck me before, but I couldn't truly say. There wasn't anything memorable about the fuck. I was on all fours on the bed and he pumped hard, no notice of impending orgasm, shot and pulled out. I wanted to go ass-to-mouth, but he claimed sensitivity and put his pants back on and left.

I went to my event and then to dinner, with three loads in my hole.  Immediately I headed back to the hotel with a new BBRT ad, plus using a number of hook-up apps.

I got another guy staying at my hotel, but fuck he was creepy. Why it took him so long to walk down the hall is beyond me, except after seeing and interacting with him, I'm guessing he was getting high. He came in - remember, I like to leave my door ajar - and he immediately started complaining about his "friend" who had just robbed him while he was in the shower. He came out and all his money, and his friend, were gone.

There was more than an assumption that this guy would rob me (spoiler alert: he didn't). I really wanted to say 'this isn't going to work', but assumed anything I did to reject him would put me at risk. So, he used my mouth and ass. It was fine, though I was thinking of getting it over with so he would leave, while he actually fucked my ass while perusing his phone. It seemed neither of us wanted to be there, but no one stepping up to the plate. He claims he came, but I wasn't honestly sure he was up for the task. Maybe he did, perhaps he didn't.  But he hoped to come back later with a friend to double team me. Naturally, I said 'yes', knowing I'd never let it happen, but as you can assume, he disappeared with the wind, which was fine.

I finally got a good one on the hook. It is possible I had him my last trip to Columbus, but honestly I think it was a different person.  He is black, 6', 220, but built solidly. He didn't tell me the cock size up front, and I didn't ask. I rarely do, as it's not about the size. I'm gonna bend over either way.

Having not learned my lesson, I left my door ajar, and put my face down in a pillow and ass up in the air at the edge of the bed. It would be the first thing he'd see when he entered. Only a dim bathroom light was on, so it added to the ambiance.

I heard the door open, close and lock. I heard him say, "man!". And I heard his pants hit the floor.

Soon enough, he was behind me. I'm assuming he saw the lube. I'm assuming he put some on. I didn't turn around. But I felt it. Even after taking five cocks in my ass that day alone, and one the day before, this guy was making himself known. He fulfilled the stereotype of black men and their cocks.

He had some finesse with it, until he didn't. Or didn't care. He was nailing that hole, and nailing it hard. The man had endurance, and I was feeling every thrust. He told me I was taking 9.5" of dick. It'd have been nice, but when I went to feel it, I'm guessing it was a solid 8, maybe a little more, but it was the girth that was really working my hole over good.

The man was unrelenting. We were in over 40 minutes. At one point, while I don't think I was trying to physically come off his dick, I think I was moving further up onto the bed, he grabs me by my hips and says, "you're not going anywhere" and pulls me back down onto his shaft.

That alone was almost enough to get me off. The force and determination. And it was enough to get him to the edge.......and then off.......in my ass.

I couldn't feel the cumming per se, but each throb of that thick dick I could - and knowing each pulse was some of his jizz in my hole.

While it was a decent fuck, it wasn't my last one of the night. That one was more scheduled.

No comments: