Thursday, April 09, 2020

Columbus 2020 - pt 4

When I do hit Columbus, I'd say for the last six years I've almost always had the chance to meet up with "Scott".

It's always late at night, or early morning - and by that I mean 11p-1a. It seems he sneaks out of the house when his husband is asleep. It's the way it's always been with us.

Scott and I started hooking up here about six years ago. It clicked so well......and so wrong....that there is almost never a time I'm in town when we don't find a way to fuck. Well.......he fucks. I just take it.

The big black brute hadn't left much before Scott arrive. Per usual, door was unlocked and open. I was on the bed, kicking back, anxiously waiting his arrival.  Pushing 6' and about 180, and hairy and handsome as fuck.


He also has a nice cock.

It's not the largest I've had, but you've heard me say it before: attitude and execution will always beat size. And he has the attitude, in spades.

Scott intuitively knew me - and I him. He talks dirty, at our first meetings they were implied dirty,  or even double entendres. Then we moved to more overt.

Sexually, Scott does nothing to me, per se. He hasn't fondled my cock. Nor has he sucked it. There is no his eating of my ass or me fucking him. The 'relationship' is all my taking care of his needs.

That said, he's a great kisser. But truthfully, he likes my lips elsewhere.

This last time, there was almost no cocksucking either. We were laying back, me admiring him, feeling him everywhere. Touching hair.  And talking. Dirty. He wants so many things for me - but mostly to watch some total stranger to both of us just fuck the shit out of me.

I want that too. Not just for me, but for him.

Finally he goes, "you're tongue hasn't been up my ass yet". He was right. So down I went. And there I stayed for a good 30 minutes. His ass is as hairy as his chest. I feasted.

I'm not sure if I love eating his hole because it's the best one, or just a guy with the highest appreciation and expectations for a guy like me. And there are times I'm just over-eager to please. He is one of these times - each time.

But that's not what he came for. The goal was my hole.

He got it. The man fucks like a beast, but in a good way. He just ploughed my butt. I took it. He loved knowing how many loads were already planted there. He was sorry he'd seen none deposited himself.

Scott talked a lot, while fucking, what he'd like to see happen to me. My hard-on poked into the mattress as his hard-on poked into me. Full body weight on top of me making me take an feel every inch, all the while his verbal skills were on point.

Sure, I got called every name in the book. Sure, he goaded me into begging for his load. Sure, told me how lucky I was to get his dick. It was all spot on.

Scott was close, but I wasn't going to get it without begging. Well........that's probably not true, but he wanted to hear it and he knew I was more than willing to do it. When I asked for it, then pleaded for it, he called me a "filthy pig". I told him I agreed with him. Saying anything else would be disingenuous, since I had just begged for a man to put his sperm into me.

Then he unloaded. Four days worth. "Take my filthy load you filthy pig - take it all up your fucking ass".   And I did.

Like a good boy, when he finally slid out of me, and off of me, I slithered down to envelop his cock with my mouth. I cleaned him off good. He didn't even need to get a washcloth afterwards.

Scott didn't thank me - nor should have. He said he'd see me next time, and we both knew this to be true.

No comments: