Monday, April 13, 2020

Columbus 2020 - pt 5

Shorty after dawn, the seventh and final Columbus guy was good too. More slight than he seemed in his profile. Foreigner too. I’m guessing Serbia, Croatia, etc. Hard to tell. He was very confident in his BBRT exchanges. He had my room number. He used it.

The guy talked a good game and lived up to it. He was all business. There would be not chat. No kissing. There’d be almost no face to face. Actually, I was ass up when he walked in the door.

From behind, I could hear his pants being undone. I could hear him taking them off. I could feel him stepping up. Closer. Body heat against body heat.

What I didn’t hear was a lube bottle being opened. What I didn’t hear was spit being applied to his hand. I had a fresh load up me. I had some lube on and in my hole from that. I truly had no idea how big or small he was, but at the moment I was curious, but not concerned.

”No lube?” I asked. “We’re going all natural”, he replied. I felt the head at my hole. His hand at the small of my back. The lean-in, the pressure and then the giving way – my ass allowing him entry. He just kept sinking until he was all in. About 6.5”, I’m guessing. “There was no waiting to adjust. He just started fucking. I don’t know if he sensed there was a load in me already or if he was just curious, but he asked. I answered. This was good for him. He used it to his advantage. He knew I had been opened up and seeded. So he fucked. Hard.

While he did edge, it was in the traditional way……stopping altogether or pulling out to cool down. He talked about wanting to see others fuck me. Breed me. I wanted that too. While he went back in, I got on my phone and looked. There was a guy in the hotel, but he wasn’t timely in answering texts.

We ended up with no one, but he went and ploughed me anyways.

The fuck was good and he was verbal – putting me in my place with words. Letting me know how my ass felt to him. I made sure to let him know how good his cock felt up me. It’s important to inflate the top this way – sometimes they care, sometimes they don’t. But fucking feed their ego – it can only help the process unless they don’t want you talking at all.

But I loved being bent over for him, my head down on the bed, my ass up. I loved his slightly broken English as he pumped my hole. I like that he knew what this was – and treated the situation as such. But loved how he told me that he’d like to see a few strangers load up my ass, with me not being able to say ‘no’ to anyone who walked in the door. How he’d sit and watch. How he’d be the last load up there. It was good one-sided discussion as he moved in and out.

Sure, it was all pseudo-fantasy, but I think it kept him engaged and hard. I know lots of us on these apps want those kind of scenarios, but they can be SO hard to arrange. He wanted to unload, so now I was encouraging him. I took to degrading myself for his arousal. That’s the way I perceived it, I should say. I told him to dump his load into “this cum receptacle”. I called myself a “faggot” for him, I dehumanized myself to help him push over the edge and into my bowels. It worked.

I could feel him pulse – knowing that with each one, a shot of sperm was being dispersed up my ass. I told him to fire his DNA into me. I’d say he complied, but it was happening no matter what.

He was not one for quick withdraw either, which was great. His weight on me, I wrapped my muscles around his cock and squeezed. I systematically took every drop of cum he had. I’d feel him shudder a few seconds later. He had no complaints. Eventually he slid out, but not due to going limp. #He just rolled over, his back on the bed, his cock in the air. “Get to it. Clean it off”. Nice.

I slid from the bed to the floor, on my knees, his legs spread, his add right at the edge of the bed. I licked his nuts. They were wet. I licked the base of his shaft – the same. And I worked my way up. Then the sides. Then back to the top, then took the head in my mouth and devoured his entire shaft. It was shiny, it was clean - - by the time I was done with it.

He was also in no rush to leave. He wanted me to look to see if anyone else was around. By this time the guy staying in the hotel responded, but he was not timely in anything and had way too many questions. He would eventually be one of the guys I won’t even bother to document in a post.

The entire time, the guy here still had a full hard-on. Impressive, though possibly pharmacologically induced. Still, it worked for me. I slicked it up with my spit and climbed on the bed. He knew what I was about to do and didn’t stop me. I got my knees on either side of his body, reached behind to grab and steady his cock and eased myself down on it. In seconds, I was at his bush. And I’d do the riding. He allowed me to do all the work, but I could see by his face he was enjoying the sensation. He mentioned to me how he could feel his own load. I certainly hope that was true.

After 5 minutes or so, he made it clear he wouldn’t be able to nut again. I kind of figured that, but a faggot can dream, right? I climbed off, but before he could even say a word, I swooped down and took his dick into my mouth. I went about cleaning it again………….gladly. Two minutes later, his clothes were on and he was out the door, leaving me with his swimmers doing their job inside of me.

No comments: