Sunday, July 11, 2021

P-town 2: Hispanic Dad

 Fully vaccinated here.  I know it's not the end-all / be-all, so I still wear masks in public, wash accordingly and social distance as necessary.  But with Covid and work burn out, I went to Provincetown to meet some college friends - with all of us staying at separate airbnbs.  While all vaccinated as well, we were still keeping mind of no herd immunity. 

That all said, I was in P-town and had every intention of some kind of human interaction.  Or sex, as it may be. 

In early May, it was still considered off-season, and Covid still is keeping people away. And it was downright chilly - into the low 40s. With things closing at 8p, after dark, the streets were about 94% empty.  But that doesn't mean guys still didn't have needs. 

Starting off - I don't know how many parts this will have to this series. Some men will get a single entry. Others - might be lumped together. I can almost guarantee you they won't be in order. 

_____________________________________________________

I was minding my own business (ha!) in the morning. I had gotten up and walked up to Commercial St. to grab some caffeine and something to eat. Oddly, the night before over-indulging with alcohol didn't set me back in terms of sleep, waking up and almost no hangover effects. 

It was sunny but chilly, yet I sat on the patio of Joe Coffee.  As my friends were feeling a little worse for the wear, no one joined me this morning, I was left with my own company. It turns out, at least to myself, I get bored easily with myself. So when people-watching wasn't enough, I fired up the apps. 

Most of the same people were on all the apps - all varying distances away, but none of them THAT far. I'd say no one was catching my eye, but the reality of it probably was - it was I catching no one else's ocular gaze.  Until............

Oscar wasn't far away. In his 50s (I'm guessing), 5'7", Hispanic, salt and pepper hair and beard, height-weight proportions and a 6.5" dick. Cut - which was the more surprising thing. I told him where I was,  what I was wearing and he showed up and plopped himself down at my table. He was handsome and interested, so I grabbed my now luke-warm tea and we headed the quarter mile back to my Airbnb. 

More than once on that walk he mentioned he had to meet his daughter in a while, or had to text her saying he was walking. I was unsure if she was 14 or 28. I assumed he didn't leave a minor on her own, but fuck, I've done a lot worse things for making a hook-up. 

There was zero pretense here. Pants went down. Shirts came off. I went to my knees. He sunk back into the sofa. My mouth went onto his cock......then down to the base. He moaned his appreciation. His cock responded to full hardness. But we both wanted more. 

Then it was off to the bedroom. 


On my back, legs up, just the way he wanted. 

Oscar was a quiet, respectful guy and a decent top man. 


He knew how to fuck, and that's what I wanted.  It wasn't a long fuck, but a good one. And there was no hesitation or question about shooting up my ass. 

We cleaned up, straightened up, we chatted. He mentioned how much he liked fucking my ass. I concurred. The talk got into specifics of how he like to bone butt. I told him how much I liked having it done and how tough Covid had been on all of us in terms of limited sex. 

He asked about any other encounters I had up in P-town. I told him of one. That's all it took. He pushed me back to the bedroom. 

Less formality than last time. I had only put on my underwear and a t-shirt. The former came down and off. He unzipped His 50 something year old cock was rock hard again and he just went to it. Bent over the bed he went to town on my ass, and using his own cum as lube.   ....and in a short 10 minutes later, he added to that lube. 

After that, he was off to see his daughter.  


What a perv!

2 comments:

uptonking said...

Vacation romances are the best... the more the better. Can't wait to hear how many in how short of a time. How do you stay so confident re: douching? I am terrified to offer up my ass in the morning because it's always so iffy, no matter how hard I try.

uptonking said...

How fun. You travel like I do... I always try to find me a little strange to pass the time. I sneak it in so those I'm travelling with are none the wiser. Kizzes.